• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

No, No, NO! Jagr interested in Detroit.

Rate this topic

My mind is full of f*** over this. He's close to signing, he's not close to signing, he disappears, Shero demands an answer, Pitt news is waiting at the airport for his arrival, he rejected Pitt's offer, he's coming to Detroit, he signed with Pitt.

WHAT THE f*** IS GOING ON!

Don't forget... He was spotted boarding a private jet for pitt at JFK, but supposedly never landed and missed his flight lol what the he'll.... Maybe we should sign him... He seems to still have a ton of tricks up his sleeve... And is slipping the media and evading and answer like it's his job.. Imagine him slipping and evading like that in the corners lol

Don't forget... He was spotted boarding a private jet for pitt at JFK, but supposedly never landed and missed his flight lol what the he'll.... Maybe we should sign him... He seems to still have a ton of tricks up his sleeve... And is slipping the media and evading and answer like it's his job.. Imagine him slipping and evading like that in the corners lol

Lol to funny

It will be SOOOOO priceless for Jagr to go elsewhere. I hope we are the next Souff Beach, oh please please please.

After all the talk about Pittburgh being the likely destination, a part of me hopes not. Last time someone spurned Pitt for Det the Pens won the cup.

Guest Heaten

Wow, reading Pens board is hilarious and creepy all at the same time. It's like a bad car accident, you know it's going to be messy, but you just can't look away.

They are posting Jagr's agents phone number / house address and personal info. They actually have a live stream running called "Jagrwatch", though I didn't check it out. This is unbelivable. This is almost as crazy as Vancouver's riots...

My mind is full of f*** over this. He's close to signing, he's not close to signing, he disappears, Shero demands an answer, Pitt news is waiting at the airport for his arrival, he rejected Pitt's offer, he's coming to Detroit, he signed with Pitt.

WHAT THE f*** IS GOING ON!

Here's the daily Jaromir Jagr update:

His agent, Petr Svoboda, said shortly after 10 p.m. that no decision would be made tonight. Svoboda, who is based in Montreal, said he hasn't even spoken today to Jagr, who was scheduled to arrive in New York this afternoon.

"Nothing new to report,'' Svoboda said. "I don't know where he is.''

Jagr, 39, is contemplating one-year contract offers from the Detroit Red Wings and Pittsburgh Penguins.

All kinds of reports and rumors have been swirling all day long. A Russian media outlet had Jagr signing for $1.4 million with the Penguins, which the club has denied. A Czech media outlet claimed he has rejected Pittsburgh's offer, which Svoboda indicated is not accurate.

Jagr likely has to decide by Thursday, before the start of NHL free agency at noon Friday.

Hahahahaha. This is getting better by the minute!

Edited by WingZNut13

Guest Heaten

If I undestand correctly, thepensblog had contacted jagr's agent (Petr Svoboda) and pissed him off for calling. I am looking for the audio file to that as I understand was a podcast? Or it might have been live on Ustream. Not sure.

Anyone know where I can go to hear this?