• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

No, No, NO! Jagr interested in Detroit.

Rate this topic

I'm so sick of this garbage with Jagr. I don't want someone like that on this team.

You'd think this was a battle over someone like Stamkos or something.

It's over a 39 year old who hasn't played a game in the NHL in over 3 years.

f*** him. I'm out.

I actually don't mind the drama. If he's scoring goals and helping us advance through the playoffs next spring, I won't care (or even remember) about any of this. He's taking his time to make the right decision and he officially couldn't sign till tomorrow anyways, so why not take your time?

I'm so sick of this garbage with Jagr. I don't want someone like that on this team.

You'd think this was a battle over someone like Stamkos or something.

It's over a 39 year old who hasn't played a game in the NHL in over 3 years.

f*** him. I'm out.

Right? If he makes this much drama out of signing, whats he gonna be like in the locker room? will he play tonight? i dunno... he hasn't shown up to pre-game skate or practices all week... lol im going completely overboard but i can see him being a huge dick in the locker room if he has this kind of attitude. sounds like the kind of bulls*** teenage girls say about taking a year off to europe to "find themselves and follow their heart." he is disillusioned if he thinks he's a big time player anymore.

Pens withdraw their offer.

My link

Per press release from Penguins: Pittsburgh has withdrawn their offer to Jaromir Jagr

It's clear this guy, after all his talk about how good Mario and the Pens have been to him, wants a lot of money.

PLEASE NO KENNY.

Guest Hatethedrake!

Don't let the Wings be sloppy seconds Kenny. Stay away from Jags.

Jagr Watch is over -- in Pittsburgh, at least.

The Pittsburgh Penguins have withdrawn their offer for Jaromir Jagr, the team said in a release.

Jaromir Jagr will not be returning to Pittsburgh, GM Ray Shero said in a team release. (AP Photo)"We made what we thought was a very fair contract offer to Jaromir on Tuesday, based on his stated interest of returning to the Penguins," GM Ray Shero said.

"We made our best offer from the start, given our salary cap structure, in an attempt to facilitate a deal. But now, after several days, with an extended time frame for making a decision, and additional teams getting involved, we have decided to move in a different direction. It was never our intention to get involved in a free agent bidding war, and we have to focus on our team.

Jagr, who is contemplating an NHL return after three seasons in Russia's KHL, will make his decision "in the next few days," agent Petr Svoboda told ESPN.com on Thursday night -- and “a lot more teams” other than the Penguins, Detroit Red Wings and Montreal Canadiens, Svoboda said, are in on the bidding

Word is Pens withdrew their offer.

Yeah.

TSN.ca

Pittsburgh Penguins general manager Ray Shero announced that they have withdrawn their contract offer to unrestricted free agent Jaromir Jagr.

The offer reportedly was a one year, $2 millon deal.

"We made what we thought was a very fair contract offer to Jaromir on Tuesday, based on his stated interest of returning to the Penguins," said Shero in a statement. "We made our best offer from the start, given our salary cap structure, in an attempt to facilitate a deal. But now, after several days, with an extended time frame for making a decision, and additional teams getting involved, we have decided to move in a different direction. It was never our intention to get involved in a free agent bidding war, and we have to focus on our team."

Kenny, STOP!!!!! If he wants more then 2million, he can go f*** himself. And if the Wings waste more cap space on dead weight.. f***. I just cant see us signing Jagr for the money rumored.

Since the news about Jagr being interested in Detroit broke, I've been thinking they'll go up to $3 mil, but no more. They'll waive or trade Hudler and the cap hit will be virtually nothing and we have an upgrade at wing.

Since the news about Jagr being interested in Detroit broke, I've been thinking they'll go up to $3 mil, but no more. They'll waive or trade Hudler and the cap hit will be virtually nothing and we have an upgrade at wing.

I would easily swap 39 year old Jagr for Hudler. That salary swap or even paying .5 more for Jagr would be a good deal in my book.

If huds is worth over 2 than an aging Jagr (after seeing the Worlds) is worth at least 3.