• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

No, No, NO! Jagr interested in Detroit.

Rate this topic

I'm gonna be selfish on this one... I want Jagr on the team. I know he's old and probably past his prime. But it's Jagr. As a young Wings fan (In college) I don't have any memories of the good years, and despite being a Wings fan I've never really paid attention to the players up to recently and it saddens me I'm going to have only one or two seasons worth of memories of some of the current leaders of the Wings. So if I can get Jagr on the team for one year, it'd be cool. Heck, he might actually produce.

If they can get him for a good price on a short contract, go for it.

I'm gonna be selfish on this one... I want Jagr on the team. I know he's old and probably past his prime. But it's Jagr. As a young Wings fan (In college) I don't have any memories of the good years, and despite being a Wings fan I've never really paid attention to the players up to recently and it saddens me I'm going to have only one or two seasons worth of memories of some of the current leaders of the Wings. So if I can get Jagr on the team for one year, it'd be cool. Heck, he might actually produce.

If they can get him for a good price on a short contract, go for it.

:blink:

Hes already signed with Philly.