• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Morons at large

Rate this topic

This is not what you do.

I cannot believe how people are acting, purposefully emulating what happened in 94 after a loss.

I am glad they didn't win, they are so classless.

Let us always make sure that no matter what, we stay above this as Red Wings fans.

Edited by Majsheppard

Guest stinky fish taco

who cares, right? "r-dizzle" at LGW thinks this is "awesome"! looting? fires? people hurt? people killed? who cares? sounds "awesome", right?

I can only hope so as well, but it doesn't look good.

If I was wearing Bruins Gear I would grab a cop and ask them to get me out of there.

We're watching Tamara Taggart on CTV News live overage of the riots, people looting the Coach store, a girl lying bleeding in the street in a Canucks jersey, idiots trying to run over the top of burning cars. I'm 60 or so miles south in Bellingham Washington, at about 800ft elevation and can see the smoke thru my telescope.

Whats wrong with people...it's 10:20pm and it's getting worse by the minute.

check out this moron...http://yfrog.com/nnkq4z

I saw that Vancouver citizen do that live on the news. The free safe injection site is not that far away on Hastings St. Hmm.

This is not what you do.

I cannot believe how people are acting, purposefully emulating what happened in 94 after a loss.

I am glad they didn't win, they are so classless.

Let us always make sure that no matter what, we stay above this as Red Wings fans.

It would have been worse if they won.

I saw that Vancouver citizen do that live on the news. The free safe injection site is not that far away on Hastings St. Hmm.

It would have been worse if they won.

I'm not sure why, but I think you are right about it being worse if they won. Seems like there are lots of folks looking for an excuse to have themselves a riot. The part of town probably figures too...

Edited by Austrianwing

Of course, Detroit looked very much the same back in October of 1984.

It was pretty crazy at "The Corner" that night. Plenty of cars got torched. Not sure if there was a death count higher than normal that night, but there certainly wasn't a lack of idiots celebrating. Just trying to keep some perspective.

Usually in Vancouver there is a lot of racial based gang violence, but tonite it's nice to see all the different races uniting as one for the sake of the riot. :ph34r:

I'd have to say it was a toss up between Kesler jersey's and Luongo jerseys present in the riots. The Naslund jersey's should be embarrassed: those guys were too old to be rioting.

Edited by T.Low

Just remember that the rioting was done by a small number of Canuck fans and not to paint all Canuck fans with the same brush as the morons depicted.

I do however think it's so stupid of them to be doing this anyways. There are so many photos that if the cops wanted they all can be caught.

Can you blame them? I know me and my droogs like to do this all the time Detroit risp and all. It is all really horrorshow.

But seriously this is ridiculous. I'm shocked that they actually did this, though I was telling everyone I was talking to that if and when Vancouver lost the cup Canada would explode...sure enough... <_< <_< <_<