Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:29 AM

Happy birthday, have a great Friday! :beerbuddy: :chug:

#2 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:43 AM

Happy Happy Birthday Karen!! I hope today is good for you and that you have a chance to celebrate.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#3 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,457 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:09 AM

ah, Jack beat me to it!! Thanks, Jackeroo...

Happy birthday to the brightest, funniest, and most caring poster we have, our Karen. We adore you, one and all, as it should be. :wub:

Hope you day is filled with wonderful friends and fun, a well-deserved celebration of your amazing spirit and sweet soul. Love you dearly, Karen. Many (((hugs))) and all my love, xoxo, loooooo

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#4 naranja

naranja

Rookie

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:50 PM

Happy Birthday Karen. Have a wonderful day.
"Dominik wanted to give the team room to have money under the salary cap. Let's face it, he's a $5 million-a-year goalie. We all know that. But I managed to talk them down to $2 million. It was a unique negotiation." Ritch Winter (Dom's agent)

#5 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:47 PM

ZOMG happy birfday!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#6 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,740 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:06 PM

Happy B-Day! For your present, I'm sending you a picture of an autographed Kronwall jersey.

Posted Image

FYI, that's not my jersey. I just saw this picture on google images, and figured it was as good as actually sending you the real thing in the mail. ;)
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#7 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,624 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:06 PM

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#8 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

Whee! Whooopeee! Whoot, Whoot!! :clap: :colorbounce::w00t2:

Happy Birthday, Karen! I hope your day has gone smashingly well and that you're having one fahn tahm!! (That's how they talk in Texas...)

You are a special human being and it's been my privilege to know you via this board. :thumbup:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#9 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,907 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:35 PM

Well, thanks guys!

45 years and still kicking. For my birthday, I went to the dentist, visited a friend in the hospital, got an oil change, picked up some stuff to make the toilet flush better, and will be going to work tonight.

I'm starting to think that birthdays were a lot more exciting when I was a kid. I have to get groceries tomorrow. Maybe I'll get myself a little cake.

Thanks for all the well-wishes! +1 to you all! Love the Kronner jersey!

#10 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

I hope you've had a spectacular birthday today, Karen. :)

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#11 Jedi

Jedi

Spell Forged - Unparalleled Quality

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,808 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:59 PM

Happy birthday!

snyoep.jpg
"I am the sword in the darkness... I am the watcher on the walls...
I am the shield that guards the realms of men..."

#12 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,907 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:59 AM

The whole birthday thing didn't play out too well. I had run errands all day and was going to bed around 6 so I could get up at 10 for work. Of course, everyone and their dog knows that I work nights, so they figured that evening would be a good time to call since I generally sleep during the day. From 6 to 8 I got calls and texts up the wazoo. One of the calls was from work asking if I could come in early, so I did. No sleep. I know what I'm doing today!

Thank you all for the well-wishes!

Edited by 55fan, 18 June 2011 - 08:00 AM.

#13 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:20 AM

I just now got on here and saw this. Even though it wasn't a great way to celebrate, I hope it was still a happy day. You don't know how thankful I am to have you as a friend! Love you!!!

#14 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:56 AM

Dang 1 day late. Well Karen, I hope that your birth-weekend is as wonderful as it can be!! ^_^
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#15 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,907 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:55 AM

Just realized that I didn't thank the last ones.

Thank you! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users