• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

Lidstrom agrees to 1-year, $6.2m contract

Rate this topic

I would think the presser I heard about but can't find a link to is unnecessary at this point. We know for sure Nick is coming back and I don't think anyone cares in the least what we're paying him, so we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief and move on to more important matters like what we'd like to do with Hudler. :)

Link to Wings announcement.

That's why I said cross your fingers, but the ticket said it looks like he's coming back. That's just what I heard on the radio. I can't find notification of this presser on the Wings site, so I'm still searching for a stream.

Ya agreed about it being bad. Theres never been a presser in the past when he has decided to stay one more. Now we gotta fill our top 2 spots on D? jesus...

Easy, there isn't even any official news hitting the net yet about there actually being a presser... I wouldn't freak out just yet.

Per Craig Custance's twitter...

"Lidstrom news coming today. Red Wings holding 11a.m. conference call with Holland and Lidstrom."

So is it a full press conference, or just a conference call? If it's just a "conference call", then it might be a "back for another year" type deal. Dear God, I hope that's what it is.

Ya agreed about it being bad. Theres never been a presser in the past when he has decided to stay one more. Now we gotta fill our top 2 spots on D? jesus...

The reports are that he's coming back, so I don't think it's bad, for now at least... I think it's a presser, because I suspect he is going to officially announce that this is last season...

I won't be too upset if he didn't, but I really hope that he took a paycut to give Holland an abundance of cap to work with, seeing that this is his last season (more than likely).

We'll see... Lidstrom 1 Year, 4.75 million cap hit, maybe with incentives?

I won't be too upset if he didn't, but I really hope that he took a paycut to give Holland an abundance of cap to work with, seeing that this is his last season (more than likely).

We'll see... Lidstrom 1 Year, 4.75 million cap hit, maybe with incentives?

:nonono: