• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Ryan Smyth requests trade to Edmonton

Rate this topic

Trade to get Smyth back, sign Comrie as a UFA, and keep Vandermeer...

Run this lineup on opening night:

Smyth/Comrie/Brule

Strudwick/Vandermeer

Dubnyk

As for the potential trade...maybe Horcoff, Whitney, and a 2nd/3rd pick for Smyth, Stoll, and Johnson? Stoll would give them a solid center who is very good on faceoffs to offset Horcoff. Johnson provides a younger, more durable core defenseman than Whitney, and Johnson also is signed to a long deal.

I think it'd be great from him and for Oilers if this move takes place. guy's been a class act all his career and could be

invaluable as mentor for all those younsters in Oilers system.

I think this a great idea, Smyth would really help there young guns with some savvy veteranness(?) and I know he'd have a great welcome home. Those of you saying he left for money is bogus, Lowe had a lot of players wanting money, Pisani, Staios, Pronger, Horcoff, Hemsky, Roloson and of course Smyth. Lowe neglected to even talk about it with him until it was too late and was shipped to the Islanders. Im sure there is more to the story but to say Lowe dropped the ball on Smyth goes without saying, Lowe was a ****** and showed it time and time again.

I think this a great idea, Smyth would really help there young guns with some savvy veteranness(?) and I know he'd have a great welcome home. Those of you saying he left for money is bogus, Lowe had a lot of players wanting money, Pisani, Staios, Pronger, Horcoff, Hemsky, Roloson and of course Smyth. Lowe neglected to even talk about it with him until it was too late and was shipped to the Islanders. Im sure there is more to the story but to say Lowe dropped the ball on Smyth goes without saying, Lowe was a ****** and showed it time and time again.

I support the use of this word-mutant!

:thumbup:

Dean Lombardi talks to everybody. Sometimes, he has to disguise his voice. Sometimes, people reply. Sometimes, he talks to the little voices in his head. But, at the end of the day. one thing is certain: he loves to talk.

Here's a video clip of one of Lombardi's calls:

Kind of obvious why not many teams really want to trade with the Kings...

Dean Lombardi talks to everybody. Sometimes, he has to disguise his voice. Sometimes, people reply. Sometimes, he talks to the little voices in his head. But, at the end of the day. one thing is certain: he loves to talk.

meh... is this the Lombardi guy you're reffering to? :D

images13.jpg

:D