• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

sonof3m

Wanted - Detroit Red Wings Playoff Games (vhs, dvd)

7 posts in this topic

I am looking for betamax or vhs tapes of Detroit Red Wings Playoff games from 1986-2003. If you recorded any games, and still have the tapes, please contact me. Thanks.

Edited by sonof3m

Man I used to have tons of them on Beta! I used to record EVERY game and then keep the important wins or anyone that had a huge fight in it! unfortunately, I cannot tell you what happened to them....sorry...damn! I had Yzerman's 400th, 500th and 600th goal games, Fedorov's 5 goal game...geez, no I am wondering where all that went!

Edited by LeftWinger

That's too bad. I'm hoping to find someone that did the same thing you did, but stored the tapes and still has them. Hopefully someone will turn up.

If anyone happens to have playoff games from Channel 50, let me know? Looking for 1995-2003. Thanks.

Edited by sonof3m

Hello. Still looking for anyone who recorded games and does not want the tapes anymore, or would be interested in having them comverted to DVD.

Does anyone have any Red Wings games on video tape?  Feel free to contact me.  I will convert them to DVD, at no charge,