• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ozzie30

Nashville's New Logos

Rate this topic

Guess I'm in the minority. Love those jerseys, waaay batter than the nightmare they've been wearing since the edge jerseys have been used. My favorite part might be the numbers, love the guitar strings.

Who cares.....Its Nashville!!! This organization simply just keeps playing these redneck fans like a fiddle and the idiots keep buying the teams crap!! Joke City and Joke Fans= Joke Organization! Hopefully this team will move to Quebec soon!!

I AM PROUD TO BE A NASHVILLE PREDATORS FAN,the city of nashville is not a joke and neither are fans of the nashville predators.nothing can take away my love and support for the nashville predators,whether the preds win or lose,make the playoffs or don't make the playoffs,win a stanley cup or not win a cup.

don't count on the preds moving to quebec anytime soon,because hockey is growing in music city.

i must be idiot,beacuse i keep buying the teams crap and i will continue to keep buying.

I AM PROUD TO BE A NASHVILLE PREDATORS FAN,the city of nashville is not a joke and neither are fans of the nashville predators.nothing can take away my love and support for the nashville predators,whether the preds win or lose,make the playoffs or don't make the playoffs,win a stanley cup or not win a cup.

don't count on the preds moving to quebec anytime soon,because hockey is growing in music city.

i must be idiot,beacuse i keep buying the teams crap and i will continue to keep buying.

Yeah!! You fit in to what I am explaining, but I digress....You'll never understand, I respect that your a Preds fan and I have no problem with that! I just have a problem when a team that refuses to try to win and actually make money and then turns around and changes logo's and such so that the fans shell out more! What is this the third time in five years they have changed logo's or jersey's, Good God Man!!

I will say this, I use to live in Nashville, and the town is a complete joke. For that matter the entire state is a complete joke!

Yeah!! You fit in to what I am explaining, but I digress....You'll never understand, I respect that your a Preds fan and I have no problem with that! I just have a problem when a team that refuses to try to win and actually make money and then turns around and changes logo's and such so that the fans shell out more! What is this the third time in five years they have changed logo's or jersey's, Good God Man!!

I will say this, I use to live in Nashville, and the town is a complete joke. For that matter the entire state is a complete joke!

They are a business, they are trying to make money. This is a way to make money, and it's hardly unethical or immoral or "wrong"...

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

how do you know that the preds are not trying to win and actually make money,you aren't part of the preds organization and don't know what goes on behind closed door.not every team can be as successful as the detroit red wings

you are entitled to your own opinion about the city of nashville and the state of tennessee,but i disagree with your opinion,i have my own opinion about the city of dertoit and the state of michigan,but i think neither are a complete joke.

Lateral move as far as I'm concerned. No better, no worse.

I actually kind of like them if these infact are the real deal. No team wears a home yellow sweater so I think they are cool, something different. The subtile logo update was good too. There are a few things they could fix on those jerseys if they are what they'll be wearing but they are certainly better then the previous edge set. THOSE WERE A HOT MESS!

Guest CaliWingsNut

I actually kind of like them if these infact are the real deal. No team wears a home yellow sweater so I think they are cool, something different. The subtile logo update was good too. There are a few things they could fix on those jerseys if they are what they'll be wearing but they are certainly better then the previous edge set. THOSE WERE A HOT MESS!

Better than mustard yellow :puke:

Better than mustard yellow :puke:

i like the mustard yellow.

:ph34r:

aww man you sort of made a good point and then you went and ruined it with that last statement.

what towns should we live in? lots of people think detroit's a joke. lots of people think michigan's a joke. lots of people find carlos mencia funny..

hmm, maybe with the addition of this new "player" guy nashville can afford to move weber now?

Nope. Player is a left wing. Dating Carrie Underwood's sister. Wears number 11 because he tends to read upside down and backwards and they didn't want him confused. Skates well.