• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:55 AM

It would be sick if one of their goalies painted their mask like the predator's helmet.

And if the NHL would allow them to attach dreds to it too.

#42 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,068 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:58 AM

oh beHAVE

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,647 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

oh beHAVE

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was thinking of a yellowish color, and not the white and blue concept. Also, longer teeth and not have it's head turned in such a strange fashion.

And no rainbow at the bottom, becuase of the connotations that go with that. ;)

Posted Image

Something like this internet picture, but more logoish.

Edited by GMRwings1983, 23 June 2011 - 11:35 AM.

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#44 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:42 AM

How about something like this?

Posted Image

Might not be popular with the Middle Eastern demographic though...

#45 Donaldjr2448

Donaldjr2448

LETS GO REDWINGS!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:55 PM

Who cares.....Its Nashville!!! This organization simply just keeps playing these redneck fans like a fiddle and the idiots keep buying the teams crap!! Joke City and Joke Fans= Joke Organization! Hopefully this team will move to Quebec soon!!

#46 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:15 PM

How about something like this?

Posted Image

Might not be popular with the Middle Eastern demographic though...

Wouldn't that imply they are all drones?
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#47 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,068 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:16 PM

I was thinking of a yellowish color, and not the white and blue concept. Also, longer teeth and not have it's head turned in such a strange fashion.

And no rainbow at the bottom, becuase of the connotations that go with that. ;)

yeah, that was sorta the joke.
Posted Image

#48 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

Icethetics has photos of what might be the leaked jerseys.

Posted Image

Posted Image

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#49 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:12 PM

Awful. Just awful.

Posted Image

Edited by Doc Holliday, 23 June 2011 - 08:16 PM.

Posted Image

#50 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:16 PM

The blog Icethetics sources in the article said this:

UPDATE: My contact with the team is saying those aren't the sweaters, but that could mean many things. These could be preliminary versions to be used at Development Camp, or other prototypes. But it's telling that the logo and coloring match what was unveiled yesterday, so I'd say it's likely these are pretty close to what we'll see this fall. - Dirk

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#51 R-Dizzle

R-Dizzle

Just warming up

• Gold Booster
  • 623 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:21 PM

Oh man, I hope those aren't their new Uni's

Colors look like something Michigan Wolverine hockey team would wear. (Id hope not)

Edited by R-Dizzle, 23 June 2011 - 08:25 PM.

Posted Image

#52 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:13 PM

Posted Image

Have to give you a +1 for that. Go team Ram-Rod!!!!

#53 Trapt1307

Trapt1307

Tootoo + Hem = Win

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:30 PM

Guess I'm in the minority. Love those jerseys, waaay batter than the nightmare they've been wearing since the edge jerseys have been used. My favorite part might be the numbers, love the guitar strings.
"Scotty hated the world and treated everybody the same, from me to Steve Yzerman,'' Legace said. ''Scotty would rip anybody, and had the personality of ant."

#54 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:31 PM

Who cares.....Its Nashville!!! This organization simply just keeps playing these redneck fans like a fiddle and the idiots keep buying the teams crap!! Joke City and Joke Fans= Joke Organization! Hopefully this team will move to Quebec soon!!

I AM PROUD TO BE A NASHVILLE PREDATORS FAN,the city of nashville is not a joke and neither are fans of the nashville predators.nothing can take away my love and support for the nashville predators,whether the preds win or lose,make the playoffs or don't make the playoffs,win a stanley cup or not win a cup.

don't count on the preds moving to quebec anytime soon,because hockey is growing in music city.

i must be idiot,beacuse i keep buying the teams crap and i will continue to keep buying.

#55 Donaldjr2448

Donaldjr2448

LETS GO REDWINGS!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:58 PM

I AM PROUD TO BE A NASHVILLE PREDATORS FAN,the city of nashville is not a joke and neither are fans of the nashville predators.nothing can take away my love and support for the nashville predators,whether the preds win or lose,make the playoffs or don't make the playoffs,win a stanley cup or not win a cup.

don't count on the preds moving to quebec anytime soon,because hockey is growing in music city.

i must be idiot,beacuse i keep buying the teams crap and i will continue to keep buying.

Yeah!! You fit in to what I am explaining, but I digress....You'll never understand, I respect that your a Preds fan and I have no problem with that! I just have a problem when a team that refuses to try to win and actually make money and then turns around and changes logo's and such so that the fans shell out more! What is this the third time in five years they have changed logo's or jersey's, Good God Man!!

I will say this, I use to live in Nashville, and the town is a complete joke. For that matter the entire state is a complete joke!

#56 Trapt1307

Trapt1307

Tootoo + Hem = Win

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:24 PM

I always liked Nashville...

Edited by Trapt1307, 23 June 2011 - 11:25 PM.

"Scotty hated the world and treated everybody the same, from me to Steve Yzerman,'' Legace said. ''Scotty would rip anybody, and had the personality of ant."

#57 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:17 AM

Yeah!! You fit in to what I am explaining, but I digress....You'll never understand, I respect that your a Preds fan and I have no problem with that! I just have a problem when a team that refuses to try to win and actually make money and then turns around and changes logo's and such so that the fans shell out more! What is this the third time in five years they have changed logo's or jersey's, Good God Man!!

I will say this, I use to live in Nashville, and the town is a complete joke. For that matter the entire state is a complete joke!

They are a business, they are trying to make money. This is a way to make money, and it's hardly unethical or immoral or "wrong"...

Edited by SouthernWingsFan, 24 June 2011 - 05:18 AM.

#58 Hockey13Playa

Hockey13Playa

Here's my card.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:49 AM

Here is a link to the Pred's new leaked jerseys....

http://www.icethetic...eys-leaked.html

What does everyone think about them?!

EDIT: Nevermind, didnt see they were posted above. disregard post.

Edited by Hockey13Playa, 24 June 2011 - 11:50 AM.

Posted Image

#59 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:45 PM

What does everyone think about them?!

Lateral move as far as I'm concerned. No better, no worse.

#60 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:28 PM

how do you know that the preds are not trying to win and actually make money,you aren't part of the preds organization and don't know what goes on behind closed door.not every team can be as successful as the detroit red wings

you are entitled to your own opinion about the city of nashville and the state of tennessee,but i disagree with your opinion,i have my own opinion about the city of dertoit and the state of michigan,but i think neither are a complete joke.