• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyukian-Deke

2011-2012 Regular Season Schedule

Rate this topic

I

We have Buffalo, Philadelphia, and Washington twice. All other East + WPG teams once.

I would much rather see the hated penguins at the joe than any other Eastern Conference team. there is nothing more fun than ripping on poor crosby fans

Edited by Datsyukian-Deke

I really like the Geocities-style 'COMING SOON' next to Winnipeg.

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

I also give a big thumbs up to Chicago being the Wings only Original Six visitor...the whole season. Yeah, re-alignment please.

Yea I dont really get bettmen. He is all about revenue and yet the Wings can't get a home an away game with each original six game when those games obviously bring much more media attention than playing columbus a million times.

I bet if you caught him on the right day, he wouldn't even be able to name the Original 6 off the top of his head.

So.. I'm living in Kansas City (we're getting a Pens/Kings preseason game.. blech) but my husband said we can make the drive to Colorado for our anniversary to see the Wings/Avs game on the 8th of October.

Anyone living out that direction have any suggestions on where to go or stay? I've never been to Denver, and my husband's only really been there in passing through the airport on business.