• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Berry

Important information

Rate this topic

Hi guys.

During the first weeks of febraury 2012 I'll make a trip to the United States (tourist). I'm a Red Wings fan and I'd like to come to the Joe to see a match.

Can everyone tell me the procedure to purchase tickets in internet?

Thanks a lot! See you at the Joe!

You can't purchase tickets on line directly from the Joe. You can check out season ticket holder sales here, you can go to Ticketmaster.com or I would recommend going to StubHub.com. Sometimes you get better deals on StubHub and it's completely reputable. Let us know what game you get tickets for!

*edit* Just to clarify, that link is not to purchase season tickets, but to purchase tickets from season ticket holders.

Hi guys.

During the first weeks of febraury 2012 I'll make a trip to the United States (tourist). I'm a Red Wings fan and I'd like to come to the Joe to see a match.

Can everyone tell me the procedure to purchase tickets in internet?

Thanks a lot! See you at the Joe!

Yeah!! one of my dream actually!

I think the spirit of this forum allows itself to be more welcoming and friendly than your average forum. Even though I don't live near Detroit anymore, its great to see people WANTING to visit there, and more importantly, see our Wings at home. Lets not act like dicks to visitors, ok? I'd expect that on a Pens forum.

Maybe Matt should add something like a "Michigan/Detroit" section to the forum and we could file things like this away in there.

Stubhub has always been great to me, bought tickets to roughly 5-6 games last season and had absolutely no problems. Hope you get your visit and game buddy, it's a great atmosphere to be in.

I think the spirit of this forum allows itself to be more welcoming and friendly than your average forum. Even though I don't live near Detroit anymore, its great to see people WANTING to visit there, and more importantly, see our Wings at home. Lets not act like dicks to visitors, ok? I'd expect that on a Pens forum.

Maybe Matt should add something like a "Michigan/Detroit" section to the forum and we could file things like this away in there.

It's been in the works for a while, but Matt has that damn family ("feed me, clothe me, keep me warm") and those 2 jobs (who actually expect some form of production for those weekly checks, the bastards) anchoring him; I'd love to see it become reality as well, but Matt's reality just doesn't allow for it right now. We can all do a happy dance once it's in place.

It's been in the works for a while, but Matt has that damn family ("feed me, clothe me, keep me warm") and those 2 jobs (who actually expect some form of production for those weekly checks, the bastards) anchoring him; I'd love to see it become reality as well, but Matt's reality just doesn't allow for it right now. We can all do a happy dance once it's in place.