• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Rumor: Wings in play for Bobrovsky

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

3 way trade?? Stamkos to Philly, Bob to detroit.... What to Tampa?

Edit: just going off the tsn rumor that Philly has an offer to Tampa for Stamkos.

Edited by CaliWingsNut

is he that much better than any "prospect" goaltender that we already have? Larsson or McCollum? I admit, I don't know much about him and only figured out he was a goalie when Travis mentioned Boucher...

Hm?

He was perhaps the best rookie goalie in the league and Flyers' number one goalie during the regular season. I would say he's better than McCollum and Larsson.

Hm?

He was perhaps the best rookie goalie in the league and Flyers' number one goalie during the regular season. I would say he's better than McCollum and Larsson.

That hasn't been a really good indicator of quality. A good rookie might just be a good one year wonder.

Why wouldn't the Flyers keep Bobrovsky for a few years and let him develop under fellow Russian Bryzgalov's wing and up his value for a future trade?

I don't even know why this thread is posted in this section...

If we think about this logically, the in the last 15+ years the Wings have always went out and signed a goalie a little more seasoned and experienced...

Guest Crymson

3 way trade?? Stamkos to Philly, Bob to detroit.... What to Tampa?

Edit: just going off the tsn rumor that Philly has an offer to Tampa for Stamkos.

Yea, trading one of the league's best goalscorers would be a great move for Yzerman.

Yea, trading one of the league's best goalscorers would be a great move for Yzerman.

Stevie doesn't know what he is doing, I mean Tampa only got to the ECF within the first year of him taking charge.

Might as well try another approach :lol:

You know the philosophy, Stanley Cup or Bust...

Edited by Rivalred