• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

2011 NHL Draft: Round 1 Discussion

Rate this topic

Yea, San Jose has a long way to go before they catch up with us...

The Sharks might have just improved enough to be a contender... that never happened before either. :hehe:

I kid.

Trade annoucement.

Ducks pick 22nd to leafs for 30 and 39.

Edited by Majsheppard

Pick Jurco or Puempel if they are still there @24. Who cares if we need D, pick the best player available. Both those guys have high upside...I want Jurco more then Puempel by a shade...

They should make an episode of "Hoarders" about Ken Holland. He likes to hoard his draft picks. His unproven prospects, He won't let go of older players who barely get any ice time anymore. The Wings have a desperate need for a top 4 defensemen right now. San Jose didn't need to acquire Burns, but they made it happen to get even better on the blueline, and Holland didn't.

Pick Jurco or Puempel if they are still there @24. Who cares if we need D, pick the best player available. Both those guys have high upside...I want Jurco more then Puempel by a shade...

Best player is Rocco though...

Leaf take Rocco perhaps?

I think its Biggs.

Holland will pick the Best available player. They never have their sites set on any particular position. He trusts his scouts and only drafts based on their opinions rather than his gut. It's frustrating at first but he doesn't do to bad.