• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

2011 NHL Draft: Round 1 Discussion

Rate this topic

Florida is willing to take Campbell's contract from Chicago. WTH.

If that happens Chicago can go after almost anyone. The Sharks have Burns now. And we lost a top 4 dman...we need to get going.

EDIT: Apparently I'm late with these thoughts. See above.

Edited by achildr1

Chicago must be thrilled to ditch that bad contract.

They should have given up a draft pick to make the move.

If I were Florida- I would have wanted a first rounder and Campbell for the biggest scrub in the system.

Twenty-seventh pick Yzerman selects Vladislav Namestnikov C

EDIT:BOLD!

Edited by Majsheppard

Not a good couple of days for Wings fans emotionally...

The Kings acquire Mike Richards

The Sharks acquire Brent Burns

The Hawks get rid of Brian Campbell's contract

Can't forget about the Blue Jackets acquiring Jeff Carter

Seems like every team is getting better except ours right now.

Florida is willing to take Campbell's contract from Chicago. WTH.

If that happens Chicago can go after almost anyone. The Sharks have Burns now. And we lost a top 4 dman...we need to get going.

EDIT: Apparently I'm late with these thoughts. See above.

I'm sorry, I'm not gonna play part in the sheeple "I trust in Kenny garbage anymore." It was he himself who has stated "the time to make trades is during the draft. And if they were gonna make a trade it would be in the draft." Watch that interview with Art Regner and you hear it out of his mouth. He fell asleep at the wheel and other teams have 1uped him whether people here wanna admit it or not.

I'm sorry, I'm not gonna play part in the sheeple "I trust in Kenny garbage anymore." It was he himself who has stated "the time to make trades is during the draft. And if they were gonna make a trade it would be in the draft." Watch that interview with Art Regner and you hear it out of his mouth. He fell asleep at the wheel and other teams have 1uped him whether people here wanna admit it or not.

I bet he secretly follows LGW and now he's been brainwashed by eva. He tried to push Hudler on every single trade proposal and now no other GMs will return his phone calls.

Not a good couple of days for Wings fans emotionally...

The Kings acquire Mike Richards

The Sharks acquire Brent Burns

The Hawks get rid of Brian Campbell's contract

Can't forget about the Blue Jackets acquiring Jeff Carter

Seems like every team is getting better except ours right now.

...and we are still stuck with Hudler...

everyone seems to be getting better and making deals and the only thing we have to show for it is two second rounds picks that whoever they are, aren't gonna see the city of Detroit for at least 5 years... Come ON Holland! Damn it don't sit on your ******* hands again! You talk a big game all the way up until it's time to pull the trigger and then...nothing... Hudler and our first could have gotten us somebody to improve our team!

Twenty-ninth pick the Riot select Niclas Jensen LW

Also, rioting has broken out in Vancouver.

...and we are still stuck with Hudler...

everyone seems to be getting better and making deals and the only thing we have to show for it is two second rounds picks that whoever they are, aren't gonna see the city of Detroit for at least 5 years... Come ON Holland! Damn it don't sit on your ******* hands again! You talk a big game all the way up until it's time to pull the trigger and then...nothing... Hudler and our first could have gotten us somebody to improve our team!

Still could. Would rather trade our first from next year anyways... It is going to be a late first round pick!!!

EDIT: Easier for geography sophomores.

Edited by Majsheppard