joe morrow would be nice :)
Posted Image

#82 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:42 PM

Note: Eyes on this thread have gone up proportionally as we get closer to the Wings pick... Gee who would have thought? :D
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#83 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:43 PM

Stop jinxing the picks.

#84 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:44 PM

I don't want anyone inconsistent. Team would be better off with someone who is a rock and not as talented then someone who is a homerun hitter.

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#85 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

joe morrow wouldn't be nice :)
Posted Image

#86 Johnny Diamonds

Johnny Diamonds

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

Like what?

Well I would start with Filppula and a McCollum or Tatar or Nyquist maybe a Kindl da da da da there's some decent prospects in the Wings system. Throw some picks in as well like SJ did. You could get creative and put a decent package together.

Edited by Johnny Diamonds, 24 June 2011 - 08:46 PM.

#87 10 Minute Misconduct

10 Minute Misconduct

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

The only way you get Burns is if it's like Filpulla + Smith + 1st

Posted Image

#88 Diluvian04

Diluvian04

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:47 PM

Brent Burns to San Jose just ruined the rest of my day. I guess Holland isn't gonna even attempt to make any trades. I hope July 1st is a big day for the Wings.

#89 PaZel

PaZel

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Is SJ losing anyone this offseason besides White? Their D was solid and now they're replacing White with Burns...damn. I really hope Kenny's got a plan...
"I didn't know the draft was in alphabetical order." - Henrik Zetterberg

#90 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Morrow has extremely risky decision making and is a liability. Do we need more offensive upside dmen? We have four of those in the farm. Just my two cents.

#91 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:48 PM

Well I would start with Filppula and a McCollum or Tatar or Nyquist maybe a Kindl da da da da there's some decent prospects in the Wings system. Throw some picks in as well like SJ did. You could get creative and put a decent package together.

Yeah it doesn't seem like Holland will ever do any of that.

Edited by Red Wings Addict, 24 June 2011 - 08:48 PM.

#92 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:48 PM

Three firsts basically. We have that available in Sheahan, Emmerton, Kindl, Ferro and Hudler was available too. Fil would have been a good trade too.

#93 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:49 PM

Morrow has extremely risky decision making and is a liability. Do we need more offensive upside dmen? We have four of those in the farm. Just my two cents.

yeah, we need stay at home bruisers. but where are those?
Posted Image

#94 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:50 PM

Twentieth Pick Yotes select Conner Murphy D

There goes another good Wings selection.

#95 10 Minute Misconduct

10 Minute Misconduct

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:51 PM

Three firsts basically. We have that available in Sheahan, Emmerton, Kindl, Ferro and Hudler was available too. Fil would have been a good trade too.

Yeah but Coyle is like SJ's best prospect. Emmerton, Kindl, Ferrero isn't much. Even Sheahan hasn't looked great. Would have to be Smith.

Posted Image

#96 Datsyerberger

Datsyerberger

"Dat's yer burger, Hank."

• HoF Booster
  • 3,097 posts

Twentieth Pick Yotes select Conner Murphy D

There goes another good Wings selection.

Woohoo, Murphy goes too early and potentially pushes a better d-man back to the Wings.
If some bored artist wants to make me a signature, feel free to cut loose and do so.

Of course, I could get off my lame rear and do something.

#97 Bannedforlife

Bannedforlife

In heaven, everything is fine.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

The way I look at it is all these teams are just trying to catch up us.

Also, at least we won't have to worry about Seto killing us in the playoffs.

Yea, San Jose has a long way to go before they catch up with us...

#98 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:57 PM

yeah, we need stay at home bruisers. but where are those?

On other teams, unfortunately. Now I am thinking trade down, or go the standard skill route. I see three names... Not going to say them now.

Woohoo, Murphy goes too early and potentially pushes a better d-man back to the Wings.

He is better than some that have already been drafted. He is way better than what is left for sure. Only knock was he missed much of the last two years because he had a broken vertebrae. Can't fault him on that.

Twenty-first Pick Sens select Stefan Noeson RW

#99 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

If morrow gets Drafted before we pick who do we take. I know we wanted a D but a lot of BPA forwards when we will pick.

#100 Datsyerberger

Datsyerberger

"Dat's yer burger, Hank."

• HoF Booster
  • 3,097 posts

He is way better than what is left for sure.

Morrow is still left.
If some bored artist wants to make me a signature, feel free to cut loose and do so.

Of course, I could get off my lame rear and do something.