• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#121 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

Tvrdon... 6 letters, 1 consonants vowel. Exactly what our announcers need :)

Seriously, he is already big at 18. 6.2, 210lbs... hope he adds to this a bit more...

"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#122 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,914 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

Has holland traded hudler yet?

Bring Fedorov Home For A Day!

He Needs To Retire A Red Wing.

When Gordie Leaves Us, the NHL MUST Retire The #9.

#123 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 21,064 posts

Somewhere in Europe there's a factory that produces faceless jobbers, slaps annoying names on them, and ships them to the NHL.

Edited by GMRwings1983, 25 June 2011 - 12:09 PM.

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#124 X13WINGS13X

X13WINGS13X

#!*% Lebron, Lidstrom is the king.

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Now i hope the Wings take Zakhar Arzmastsev. Smart defensively, Russian D-man, and has good puck control and passing abilities.

#125 Johnny Diamonds

Johnny Diamonds

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:08 PM

One of the worst videos I have ever seen and I've seen "One Missed Call". All I got from that is that he is a BIGGGGG kid who seems to have great instincts.

FIFY ;)

It was the only video of him on YouTube.

#126 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:11 PM

Now i hope the Wings take Zakhar Arzmastsev. Smart defensively, Russian D-man, and has good puck control and passing abilities.

Heyyy, we agree on something!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the only video of him on YouTube.

That wasn't directed at you. I'm just saying that the video made me dizzy ha.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#127 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Yuen would have been nice to get... The type of kid I love- mature!

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#128 Nyquistfan14

Nyquistfan14

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Anyone have any interest in Seth Griffith from the Knights? Right handed shot centre, with a great shot and pretty slippery. Only downside in my opinion is his skating. More technique then footspeed

#129 Johnny Diamonds

Johnny Diamonds

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

Has holland traded hudler yet?

I'd take a Draper type deal for him at this point.

#130 X13WINGS13X

X13WINGS13X

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

how the hell was Seth Ambroz taken at 128 when he was ranked midterm at 27th. Mike Morreale had him going 8th

Edited by X13WINGS13X, 25 June 2011 - 12:14 PM.

#131 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

Byfugelin is such a douchebag.

#132 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:16 PM

Yuen would have been nice to get... The type of kid I love- mature!

If I had to pick between Tvrdon or Yuen...I pick Tvrdon 10 times out of 10.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#133 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:17 PM

If I had to pick between Tvrdon or Yuen...I pick Tvrdon 10 times out of 10.

Why not both? Trade!

If I have to hear this pop angel crap one more time. I might go insane.

#134 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

how the hell was Seth Ambroz taken at 128 when he was ranked midterm at 27th. Mike Morreale had him going 8th

What the??? :scared:

Ken Holland: He’s (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, he’s a puck hound.

#135 X13WINGS13X

X13WINGS13X

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

I say, since we have two picks coming up, we take Arzmastsev with Nikita Nesterov. Defense pair in russia juniors. Both listed as potential sleepers in the draft. Smart D-men both offensively and defensively.

#136 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:19 PM

Look no further, there were character issues:

Pump-up song: ‘Bring Me to Life’ by Evanescence

I don't want that on my team.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#137 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:19 PM

Midterms are practically worthless at this point. So long ago, a million things have happened since then.

#138 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

I say, since we have two picks coming up, we take Arzmastsev with Nikita Nesterov. Defense pair in russia juniors. Both listed as potential sleepers in the draft. Smart D-men both offensively and defensively.

My only problem is, is that I don't see the Wings drafting any Russians. I'd love those two picks, but the Wings don't like drafting Russians.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#139 X13WINGS13X

X13WINGS13X

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:25 PM

Philippe Hudon and Mattias Backman

#140 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:26 PM

My only problem is, is that I don't see the Wings drafting any Russians. I'd love those two picks, but the Wings don't like drafting Russians.

No one does anymore. The KHL is a thorn in the side of the NHL GM. Why risk losing that player to another league?