• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kingston

Filatov traded to Sens for second round pick

Rate this topic

Why? He's regressed with CBJ and has been a distraction for the organization. They likely took the best offer available.

He's still a kid. You don't give up on a talent like him when an obstacle is in the way..unless you're Blue "Lost All Playoff Games..Ever" Jackets, apparently.

Why? He's regressed with CBJ and has been a distraction for the organization.They likely took the best offer available.

and this speaks volumes about the guy.

the kid is so f* lazy that even Bobby Lang looks like a workhorse in comparison.

you seriously wouldn't want him on Wings roster.

can you spell: Alexandre Daigle?

He's still a kid. You don't give up on a talent like him when an obstacle is in the way..unless you're Blue "Lost All Playoff Games..Ever" Jackets, apparently.

He bolted for the KHL one year, and reportedly was a disturbance in the AHL last year while not producing. What more do you need to realize he's been nothing but a cancer to CBJ.?

Have you ever seen him play or are you just going on his draft report? There is a reason CBJ wasn't offered more for him.

Guest Crymson

why can't we get in on these deals? id take that.

thats a former first for a third. deal.

Filatov is a complete douchebag. He's lazy, has a horrible attitude, and refuses to play defense. This is why Holland probably didn't want him. It's also likely that Columbus would not trade him for cheap to a divisional rival.

On the whole, you seem to think that the process of trading and of constructing a roster is far, far simpler than it actually is.

I doubt Columbus wants to trade to inter-division teams as well as Detroit.

*addition

I wouldn't want Filatov anyways as other posters have pointed out negatives.

Also it just dawned on me after posting my original statement I wonder how trading will be affected after the the new changes in divisions.

Edited by fixxxer