• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Richards now says he'll only go to a contender in a big hockey market. Per the latter, he became jaded from the ownership situations and empty seats he ran into in both Tampa and Dallas.

White before Kaberle??

Kaberle is just awful, man.

Guest Crymson

How much does the fact that the Red Wings have no assistant coaches play into UFA decisions about signing here?

Probably zero. The head coach is the lynchpin of the system, and every player knows who Babcock is.

Edited by Crymson

You:

Rent, download, stream or buy Super Troopers IMMEDIATELY... you are missing a piece of comedy history having not seen it!

One of the funniest movies you'll ever see. In fact, this thread inspried me...I'm gonna watch it tonight for maybe the 20th time.

White before Kaberle??

I would take White before Kaberle under absolutely any circumstances. When you compare dollars, interest in the game, heart, conditioning, physicality...essentially every good attribute Kaberle has is far, far outweighed by his terrible ones.

The only way I would take Kaberle on my team is if he signed one year deals for $1M per. Other than that I'll awtch him play soft and turn the puck over constantly for another team all year long.

Richards now says he'll only go to a contender in a big hockey market. Per the latter, he became jaded from the ownership situations and empty seats he ran into in both Tampa and Dallas.

Didn't he originally say he wanted to stay away from hockey crazy markets b/c he doesn't like the media to bother him?

Edited by rrasco

Mark off Roloson: NHL

The 41-year-old goaltender signed a one-year, $3 million contract Wednesday to stay in Tampa, according to various reports. Roloson would have been an unrestricted free agent Friday,

Guest CaliWingsNut

Maxim Talbot's rights have been aquired by the Leafs... via@SnowdenNHL

Man it's looking grim out there for D-men. I wonder if Lids is starting to re-think his retirement decision.

I'm betting he didn't want to go into next season with Stuart, Kronner, Ericsson, and some combination of Kindl/Smith/Janik/plug?

I'm sorry. The man it's better than this outlook. You know better. Even if it is worst case scenario. Lids is a competitor. Hands down.