• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

Did you pay attention to hockey last year? Hedberg would be a clear upgrade over Osgood.

Last year, Osgood wasn't healthy.

Besides, we don't need an upgrade at goal, we need an upgrade at D.

I don't care if it is not popular, I want Osgood on the team because he is a great teammate and deserves to call his own career.

Stamkos eligible to receive offer sheets, although I have to imagine Tampa will match anything.

I will go further than that, if anyone offers, they will trade away Vinny before they let Stamkos walk.

I don't care if it is not popular, I want Osgood on the team because he is a great teammate and deserves to call his own career.

Completely agree, but I also see from the team stand point it's a huge risk signing him. With his injury and them not being able to see him play since the surgery in January they don't know where he's at anymore than he does.

My heart agrees totally. My mind wants to see what is out there.

f*** off. If LA signs Richards they will be a fav in the West. Im tired of hearing LA trying to sign everyone.

That would be stupid, who would play at Wing? Three first line centers is stupid when none are known for playing Wing.

Play your youngsters, you have the best cupboard in the league and finally have two top centers.

Unless they want to trade someone for Parise...

Has anyone heard any whispers of what Holland is doing now?