• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

That would be stupid, who would play at Wing? Three first line centers is stupid when none are known for playing Wing.

Play your youngsters, you have the best cupboard in the league and finally have two top centers.

Unless they want to trade someone for Parise...

Has anyone heard any whispers of what Holland is doing now?

He is laying in bed, our acquisitions were Ericsson and Eaves.

Completely agree, but I also see from the team stand point it's a huge risk signing him. With his injury and them not being able to see him play since the surgery in January they don't know where he's at anymore than he does.

I just don't see why it really matters, we are asking for 20 starts and about five to ten times off the bench. It isn't like we are asking him to play 75 games.

We have Pearce and McCollum to come up if he is off to do that.

I doubt Osgood would cost us the playoffs.

I just don't see why it really matters, we are asking for 20 starts and about five to ten times off the bench. It isn't like we are asking him to play 75 games.

We have Pearce and McCollum to come up if he is off to do that.

I doubt Osgood would cost us the playoffs.

It would work if we knew he was 100%, but he tried to come back couple times and it didn't work. I know he could easily handle the demand. I am holding out hope he'll be back, but I think it will only be if we can't find someone else.

$10,932,955 is how much Cap Geek says we currently have in space. Remember 2.875 for Hudler. I expect us to play like we have 14 million, 13 million to spend...

Leino or Cole? Are these guys on TSN retarded?

There is practically no one to compare...

WE just missed out on Andy Greene... That was my darkhorse... f*** us.

It would work if we knew he was 100%, but he tried to come back couple times and it didn't work. I know he could easily handle the demand. I am holding out hope he'll be back, but I think it will only be if we can't find someone else.

You have to expect the unexpected. What if Howard got hurt and was out a few months of the season? You need a dependable backup you can lean on. And Ozzy is just not dependable any longer. He can't even stay healthy as a backup with limited starts.

You have to expect the unexpected. What if Howard got hurt and was out a few months of the season? You need a dependable backup you can lean on. And Ozzy is just not dependable any longer. He can't even stay healthy as a backup with limited starts.

Agreed. And honestly Ozzy has never been great in the backup role anyway. He tends to take a few games to get rolling, the upside being when he did he could steal the starting spot.

But combine that with injury and age, it just doesn't make a lot of sense to count on him as the backup.

G Mathieu Garon signs with TBL for 2 yrs at $1.3M/yr

Him and Roloson make a very good tandem for only $4.3M/yr.

TSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie

As per @DarrenDreger, TB signs goalie Mathieu Garon to a two-year deal at $1.3M per year.

3 minutes ago

Edited by P. Marlowe