• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

The Flames have signed D Chris Butler to a two-year deal with a $1.25M cap hit

Also hearing Scottie Upshall to FLA

Edited by Tim.D

Sean O'donnel to Chicago.... Teams all around us making changes and getting better.... Holland, nobody takes discounts anymore!!! Quit ******* trying to rip players off by offering garbage! Spend some ******* money! Oh wait, Ericsson $3.25M, thanks for spending some money...

BTW, shouldn't the Kings be more worried about Doughty than Richards????????

My question is how the hell they intend to pay for both Richards AND Doughty on the same roster.

Also, O'Donnell for 850k is a pretty damn good signing by the Hawks. Would rather had Ericsson walk and O'Donnell come here for that amount any day.

BTW TSN2 Pierre SHUT THE f*** UP!!! The reason the Leafs have no ammo has nothing to do with the previous GM, it is Burke pure and simple. He has been making bad deals since he got there. If he didn't make the Kessel trade there would be no problem in Toronto.

You can't speed up a rebuild like that Burke.

It's tough not to get frustrated by the lack of activity by the Red Wings. Especially knowing the holes we have to fill and who will fill them if we don't upgrade.

My question is how the hell they intend to pay for both Richards AND Doughty on the same roster.

Also, O'Donnell for 850k is a pretty damn good signing by the Hawks. Would rather had Ericsson walk and O'Donnell come here for that amount any day.

And Anze, and the other Richards... etc....

Odds are they will trade us Jack Johnston and we are going to help them out while we get worse. That is a bad contract that I DO NOT WANT!!!

It's tough not to get frustrated by the lack of activity by the Red Wings. Especially knowing the holes we have to fill and who will fill them if we don't upgrade.

True, I am frustrated too. However, I know this isn't Kens fault. This is the league being absurd.

It would be, but I doubt that happens.

I don't mind a long term contract if it is for a Zetterberg type amount.

Want to bet? The other reply above figures into this, if we spend too much, it makes the next two years of resigning and UFAs harder to manage.

I am for signing Richards because it allows us to move players for something later.

For everyone that says that won't fix anything because we need D, I do NOT disagree.

However, it is the only shot at being a better team than last year. Even then it is a long shot.

I wonder if we can swing a massive trade for Weber now... How much would it cost us...

I will take that bet. We may not sign someone today, but he will spend at some point. Here are the reasons.

Limited window for Lids, next season is probably it, and this team is worse than it was this last season as it stands right now.

Reason 2.... Lids comes off the books as does Huds and others that will free up cap space for next season that your are saying is needed.

BTW TSN2 Pierre SHUT THE f*** UP!!! The reason the Leafs have no ammo has nothing to do with the previous GM, it is Burke pure and simple. He has been making bad deals since he got there. If he didn't make the Kessel trade there would be no problem in Toronto.

You can't speed up a rebuild like that Burke.

It does go back before Burke was there. Ferguson JR was a terrible GM. There's a reason they haven't made the playoffs since the lockout.

I will take that bet. We may not sign someone today, but he will spend at some point. Here are the reasons.

Limited window for Lids, next season is probably it, and this team is worse than it was this last season as it stands right now.

Reason 2.... Lids comes off the books as does Huds and others that will free up cap space for next season that your are saying is needed.

I don't disagree with your reasons. Yet what could he possibly spend on?

There is only one player left who fits that build!!! There seems to be no evidence that we are even interested in him.

I don't know if we will make a trade either. If we do, what do we trade?

The pieces that I would be okay with moving are not the ones that will get anything.

Tatar might be gone thanks to today, and that sucks IMO.