• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

What I don't get is that Lidstrom re-signd because Kenny probably assured him the Wings will be very competitive next season. But it seems Kenny is doing nothing to improve this team since then. Re-signing players is not improving the team. Especially when you're re-signing the same group for even more money and taking up even more cap space.

Jovo has booked his ICU suite with the Florida Panthers. 4 years 4.125 a year looks like, and 35+. This is the stupidest signing yet.

Lidstrom's last season = Holland had better not be sitting on his hands doing nothing. There had better be some massive trade in the works to change up the dynamic and physicality of this team, otherwise we're outty 5000 in the first round (as it stands now).

Let's hope Holland's got something up his sleeve. I'm betting these have not been the kind of moves Lids was thinking of when he decided to come back another year.

People are being snatched up like crazy, the only guy left on the market I'd like to see signed is Ian White. But I know he's gonna make some ridiculous money, what an awful FA. Thanks Florida, your making a level playing field into a battlefield.

Jovo has booked his ICU suite with the Florida Panthers. 4 years 4.125 a year looks like, and 35+. This is the stupidest signing yet.

This is even worse then the Ericsson signing IMO. This is why the large increase to the cap was not a good idea at all in my mind. I hope it goes down a bit next year or stays stagnant at the very least.

People are being snatched up like crazy, the only guy left on the market I'd like to see signed is Ian White. But I know he's gonna make some ridiculous money, what an awful FA. Thanks Florida, your making a level playing field into a battlefield.

Not Florida's fault. They didn't want to spend this kind of money, it is the CBA. Deciding to put the full cap bump due to the extra revenue was a huge mistake. I really hope they make the whole league more conservative the next go around.

I swear to god, if Brad Richards signs in Columbus I am going to lose it.

Clearly the Wings are going to go hard for Brad Richards. They won't leave money on the table and other than offer sheets to Doughty or Stamkos, there's no other players that make sense for the Wings at BIG money.

Every team is making waves and Holland is DOING NOTHING!!!!

I have never been more disappointed in my life! Who is left on D? Barker, babchuk, Kaberle....

Holland BETTER have something going on because Lidstrom will miss the playoffs for the first time in his career with hat LITTLE Holland has done today....

Draft sucked and so far July 1 has sucked...I hope that if Holland continues this type of day, you all realize he needs to be fired!

About the only thing now to make up for this total lack of..well, ANYTHING on this day (when he said they are going to be MAJOR players on July 1st quote unquote) is trade Hudler and somehow land Richards or Stamkos...

Every team is making waves and Holland is DOING NOTHING!!!!

I have never been more disappointed in my life! Who is left on D? Barker, babchuk, Kaberle....

Holland BETTER have something going on because Lidstrom will miss the playoffs for the first time in his career with hat LITTLE Holland has done today....

Draft sucked and so far July 1 has sucked...I hope that if Holland continues this type of day, you all realize he needs to be fired!

About the only thing now to make up for this total lack of..well, ANYTHING on this day (when he said they are going to be MAJOR players on July 1st quote unquote) is trade Hudler and somehow land Richards or Stamkos...

You've officially lost it..

This is even worse then the Ericsson signing IMO. This is why the large increase to the cap was not a good idea at all in my mind. I hope it goes down a bit next year or stays stagnant at the very least.

Disagree. While a bit old, he's still a top 4 defeseman, while we gave out a top 4 contract to a bottom guy,

Clearly the Wings are going to go hard for Brad Richards. They won't leave money on the table and other than offer sheets to Doughty or Stamkos, there's no other players that make sense for the Wings at BIG money.

There is no indication of that happening though...

It is getting to the point that the only thing that will make me happy is swinging some sort of deal for Weber or Doughty.