• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

There is no indication of that happening though...

It is getting to the point that the only thing that will make me happy is swinging some sort of deal for Weber or Doughty.

The Wings never show their hand ahead of time ... therefore, no indication of anything.

I doubt they'll trade for Weber or Doughty. I've been saying for weeks (not here) that the only guy that really makes sense for the Wings is Richards. He wants to win, doesn't want a big market team. The Wings need him in the top six ... he seems like a perfect fit for them, and them for him.

:blink:

I guess its better we get him than the Canucks ?

We know he can be a great player, it just matters if he would put in the effort and play the system.

Varlamov traded from Caps to a first round pick 2012 and second in 2012 oe 13 to Avs. There's their starting goalie. Vokoun twisting in the wind.

Edited by AtomicPunk

Lilja didnt get 1.7

Bob McKenzie Lilja numbers are wrong...sorry, wrong player. Marcel Goc gets 3 x $1.73M with Florida. My mistake.

Yeah, thanks for the update.

a first for Varlamov is stupid. Avs better not get the first overall. EDIT: and a SECOND?!?!?!? f*** it, we should just trade all of our players and build the future with lottery picks from stupid cap floor teams.

So is Lilja the 7th Dman or do you think they are going to move Carle???

Edited by Majsheppard

Yeah, thanks for the update.

a first for Varlamov is stupid. Avs better not get the first overall. EDIT: and a SECOND?!?!?!?

So is Lilja the 7th Dman or do you think they are going to move Carle???

This.

Washington got a huge steal on this, they don't need to get anymore good draft picks they are already a top team.