• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

Speaking of oh boy, I am assuming that Holland just got quantum leaped with Sam Becket, and this is the cold open for an episode. He will have to fix everything in order to leap, hoping that his next leap will be the leap home.

Alas, for I have but one + to give this post. :lol:

Speaking of oh boy, I am assuming that Holland just got quantum leaped with Sam Becket, and this is the cold open for an episode. He will have to fix everything in order to leap, hoping that his next leap will be the leap home.

Or it's Freaky Friday, Holland switched places with one of his children and the child inside Holland's body is too busy camping and getting 40 kill streaks playing Black Ops right now and has no idea that his father's body is supposed to be signing players today.

Ahhh, so the 12.8 would not be a cap hit but a way to massage the cap. I'd do that in a second.

Give him 25.6 million over the next two years, then scale it back and give him 2.5 for four more years per year.

Cap hit of six million.

Alas, for I have but one + to give this post. :lol:

Honestly, I am extremely happy you appreciated that. It was worth it to get the theme song stuck in my head for the rest of the day. :)

Flyers sign Talbot. The boobirds in Pittsburgh are gonna get a workout this season. :lol:

Talbot too??

Jesus, they're pulling a Chicago!

Edited by ShanahanMan