• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

Stamkos to Detroit e4, heard it will be a favor from Yzerman to Holland for all the money we paid him in Detroit...

Haha

You know it is bad when you read this and rush to HockeyBuzz.com just for false hope that something will happen like that...

RealKyper Nick Kypreos

#NHL news. #Rangers agree to terms on Mike Rupp. 3 yrs. 4.5M total.

Just $300,000 more/year than Superstar Patty Eaves.

I guess we have some cap room.

HAHAHAHAHA because Mike Rupp is a superstar????????????????

Soo I'm kinda thinking it's Big fish or no fish. I'm leaning towards no fish. More then likely we will trade but I would love to wheel Filppula in a package for a Dman and sign richards.

Datsyuk and zetterberg first line

Richards Franzen second line

If we could keep Fil as well...

How much would it take to trade for Green he is practically another rafalski.... Give or take one way or the other. Filppula, Tatar?, picks? (I dont think aboit predicting trades much but i know you have to give to get some im assuming a first round pick) And then sign richards for 2nd line center... Sorry I'm just reaching for straws here. Hoping something happens besides in house signings...

Rupp has something we don't have. We have better versions of Eaves already.

What does he have exactly?

Is he going to be on the PK? Blocking shots?

Eaves and Helm were two of the most solid/consistent Wings all of last season.

He played many roles and scored more than any of us with realistic expectations thought.

Oh, but yeah he fights, never mind, trade Datsyuk for him now, before he makes a home in NY!

How much would it take to trade for Green he is practically another rafalski.... Give or take one way or the other. Filppula, Tatar?, picks? (I dont think aboit predicting trades much but i know you have to give to get some im assuming a first round pick) And then sign richards for 2nd line center... Sorry I'm just reaching for straws here. Hoping something happens besides in house signings...

NO NO NO!!!

He is not another Raf, he sucks defensively. The guy is always out of position, doesn't put the effort in on d that he does on o. DO NOT WANT!

Yeah because it is a good idea to do all of your deals/moves in the media, that way all of your fans know you are at least doing something. Instead of negotiating on the phone with WPG for Bogosian (it is a potential deal) Holland should do it through LGW or the Freep, that way his fan base knows what he is doing.

Free agency has been going on for 3 hours, very few major trades have happened yet.

I am not saying Holland lands anymore players or makes any moves, what I am saying is; it is 3 hours after all of this started and people on here are tweaking!

What if by the end of the day Holland trades for Bogo, giving Huds, Flip, and Emmerton (or Kindl or Smith) freeing up the room to sign Richards?

Will all of you come back on here and say you overreacted? NO, no one ever does.

July 1st and the trade deadline are the biggest Holland headhunting days of the year on here.

I don't panic often, but this day has made me extremely frustrated. We spent the first half of the day re-signing mediocre fourth liners when there could have been significant improvements made there over the existing (Miller) players (Hudler) we have.

EVERYBODY who has watched a hockey game knows the needs the Wings have. Top end defenceman, improvement on second line and a backup goalie, in that order. Who's left out there?

slim%20pickens%201.JPG

Do you see the roster as it is making a good run in the playoffs? I sure as hell don't. And if they do lose in the playoffs, will you finally admit Holland missed the boat on making an improvement to a team that's lost in the WC semis for the past two years?