• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

ok, St Louis got Oshie for 2.35 a year, Oshie is young and plays a bigger role for the Blues and is more NHL proven

Oshie is a forward. Big E is a D-man. Supply and demand. There is a shortage of D-men that are FA's. Again, not a valid comparison.

What a steal. If Vokoun gets 1.5, Turco or Conklin cant cost more then 800-900k. Which is nice for us considering those are some realistic options.

1.5 for Voukon? He should fire his agent.

Was there any other good team that needed a number 1?

No. There was Phoenix with two mediocre goalies signed for two years and one-way. I'd say they need a goalie, but don't have room. Phoenix made the playoffs two years straight with Bryzgalov. I wouldn't be surprised them being out of the post-season now.

Let's also not forget -

p-412269-autographed-hand-signed-robert-lang-detroit-red-wings-8x10-photo-mla-5631-2.gif

AT THE TIME, he was a significant acquisition, as he was leading the NHL in points.

And all he did was lead (or tie for the lead) in team playoff scoring for the next two seasons, and come through in the clutch in his third playoff season as a Wing. I will never let anyone believe that Robert Lang was anything but a positive force for the Red Wings during his time here.

And only one of those trades got use a cup.

Welcome to sports man. Nothing guarantees anything.

How does Vokoun get 1.5 and Bryzgalov gets over 5? I would rather have Vokoun to begin with. Philly got played.

I think the Vokoun deal is the surprise here. It seems to me that Vokoun got desperate with so few good teams left. He has enough money already. Now he wants to win for a change.

I think the Vokoun deal is the surprise here. It seems to me that Vokoun got desperate with so few good teams left. He has enough money already. Now he wants to win for a change.

in the playoffs? Then why'd he join the Caps? :P

Seriously, Vokoun for 1.5 is a steal. Wow.

Is this going to be enough to put the Caps over the top? Adding Halpern, Ward, and Vokoun seems like a solid offseason thusfar! Oh and Hamrlik too!

Edited by PaZel

Does anyone know if Drury got bought out yet? If so, what do you guys think about giving him a couple million to play here?

EDIT:I see that he was indeed bought out and the Rags will pay him $3.7M this season.

Edited by LeftWinger

I'd love to see Kaberle in a wings jerseys.

Great Passer.

I think the Wings are set on D now, with 7 under contract.

Anyone think reuniting Morrison with Bertuzzi could spark something? He did have 43 points in 66 games last season...he would be on the cheap too...

Edited by LeftWinger

I think the Wings are set on D now, with 7 under contract.

Anyone think reuniting Morrison with Bertuzzi could spark something? He did have 43 points in 66 games last season...he would be on the cheap too...

Pass.

I just want to say, if Howard goes down in the playoffs... Who would you rather have start? Conklin or Osgood...

Easy answer for me.