• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

I've already mentioned I'd take a risk on Semin.He'd probably cost us in the range of Burns (Flip/Huds+prospect+pick),but we don't have better scoring winger not named Franzen atm.Ok Pulkkinen could be stellar,but he's 3-4 years away from the Wings roster.

He's soft and bad defensively,but is there a better team to learn a two way hockey than the Wings?Might be a jackpot if he's able to click with Datsyuk and if not we could shop him at the trade deadline.A 27 years old Russian sniper should still have high value.

Guest Crymson

I've already mentioned I'd take a risk on Semin.He'd probably cost us in the range of Burns (Flip/Huds+prospect+pick),but we don't have better scoring winger not named Franzen atm.Ok Pulkkinen could be stellar,but he's 3-4 years away from the Wings roster.

He's soft and bad defensively,but is there a better team to learn a two way hockey than the Wings?Might be a jackpot if he's able to click with Datsyuk and if not we could shop him at the trade deadline.A 27 years old Russian sniper should still have high value.

I hear these same points repeatedly.

"He's lazy and bad defensively? Well, the Wings will change him." If this were true, Robert Lang may have retired a Wing. But it isn't.

"He's do great with Datsyuk!" Datsyuk cannot play on all four lines.

Edited by Crymson

"He's lazy and bad defensively? Well, the Wings will change him." If this were true, Robert Lang may have retired a Wing. But it isn't.

It did work with Dan Cleary,beside Lang was traded at the age of 33 and Semin is still relatively young to learn.

Guest Crymson

It did work with Dan Cleary,beside Lang was traded at the age of 33 and Semin is still relatively young to learn.

Dan Cleary changed BEFORE he came to the team. He realized he would have no job if he did not reform his attitude and his style of play. He has also said that his wife inspired him to do so.

Semin is a multimillionaire hockey player with a ton of talent and a bad attitude. He won't change unless he wants to. He hasn't shown any indication of wanting to.

Semin is a multimillionaire hockey player with a ton of talent and a bad attitude. He won't change unless he wants to. He hasn't shown any indication of wanting to.

Maybe a threat to be traded can change his attitude.Yesterday Washington,today Detroit and tomorrow Tallon or Snow :hehe:

...or we could find him a wife in Detroit :ph34r:

Guest Crymson

Maybe a threat to be traded can change his attitude.Yesterday Washington,today Detroit and tomorrow Tallon or Snow :hehe:

...or we could find him a wife in Detroit :ph34r:

... and he'll still get paid nearly $7m for the season.

Rest assured that if it's obvious any team wants badly to unload a player because of his horrible attitude, that team won't get much for him.

Other than the Erik Cole acquisition, Montreal has been relatively quiet. They have plenty of cap space, don't they? James Wisniewski left for Columbus. Roman Hamrlik and Jeff Halpern went to Washington. Benoit Pouliot left for Boston. Tom Pyatt signed with Tampa. Josh Gorges is potentially taking them to arbitration. Big changes again in Montreal this summer? I think so.

Creepy ass response, but I completely agree with the player comparison.

I'd bring on Semin for a 1 year (tryout).

I was squeezing my mind grapes to think of a response then saw this. Also kudos Leftwinger you get a +1 for some of the most f***ed up s*** I've read on this board...They don't allow kids on here do they?hehe.gif

I was squeezing my mind grapes to think of a response then saw this. Also kudos Leftwinger you get a +1 for some of the most f***ed up s*** I've read on this board...They don't allow kids on here do they?:hehe:

Guess you haven't read any of mindfly's posts ?

:hehe: