• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

I am starting to pull for TB more...

I hope Richards signs in TB and Vinny gets moved to MTL. That would be so awesome.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=Ap9nhD__EqMQ0m.Z3EXGGV17vLYF?slug=ap-freeagency

I highly doubt he goes back to TB, I mean granted almost everything is new in TB, he didn't leave TB for money, he left for a chance to win another cup, then Dallas turned into TB v2.0.

The article I posted led me to believe he is looking for a traditional market with a deep hockey tradition, and one that has been a contender.

Just saw the 12.8 million for one year... Any chance the Wings are that team? I say no, but who knows.

So from what I gathered it seems Det is in on Kaberle and White for D and Cole and Leino for the top 6 forward.

I have heard nothing of this, what are your sources?

TSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie

Matt Keator, agent for Michal Handzus, sent email to all NHL GMs saying PHI media reports he signed in PHI erroneous. Very much a free agent.

HAHAHAHa....hey...guys! Just letting you know I'm still out here! GUYS! HEY!

Edited by AtomicPunk

So from what I gathered it seems Det is in on Kaberle and White for D and Cole and Leino for the top 6 forward.

That better not be true. I simply refuse to believe Holland is that asinine. I'm sick of him getting rid of players just to sign them up again. We all know how well it worked with Williams.

And trust me, I LIKE Leino....but he's out of the picture now and the team needs to move on.

Edited by ShanahanMan

I'm still not worried. Holland hasn't moved (that we're aware of) on any of what is a mediocre class of FAs. Good on him, I say (Ericsson signing aside). We "know" that he's trying to unload Huddles, and he's on record as saying he's not after merely "above average" players. To me this smells of him trying to make a big splash by going after a big, big name.

I'm still not worried. Holland hasn't moved (that we're aware of) on any of what is a mediocre class of FAs. Good on him, I say (Ericsson signing aside). We "know" that he's trying to unload Huddles, and he's on record as saying he's not after merely "above average" players. To me this smells of him trying to make a big splash by going after a big, big name.

I want to believe that, but right now the Wings blueline is the same as last year, minus Rafalski and probably Salei. Raf leaves a huge hole, and there aren't really guys left to fill it.

Scotty Upshall tweets:

"Ecstatic to be joining the Florida Panthers Organization!! Awesome day... Truly a dream come true."

LMAO! his dream was to join the ******* panthers?!!?!

Can you imagine being a fan of a team like Minnesota or Calgary or Ottawa, where NOTHING is happening and you're just watching your players leave?

Even though I am frustrated as hell right now, I have to say I'm glad at least the team I am a fan of TRIES to win the cup every year. Come on Kenny!!