• Please log in to reply
1140 replies to this topic

#601 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:58 PM

Soo I'm kinda thinking it's Big fish or no fish. I'm leaning towards no fish. More then likely we will trade but I would love to wheel Filppula in a package for a Dman and sign richards.

Datsyuk and zetterberg first line
Richards Franzen second line

#602 Tim.D

Tim.D

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:59 PM

Rupp to Rangers for 3 years $4.5m total

#603 SwedeLundin77

SwedeLundin77

Over the Line!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:00 PM

Stamkos to Detroit e4, heard it will be a favor from Yzerman to Holland for all the money we paid him in Detroit...

Haha

Hypothetically, what if Stamkos just did not want to play for TB.... what if for some reason he wasn't comfortable there and wanted to go somewhere else. Maybe Holland trades him to Detroit for something, who knows.

Again, I'm just pipe-dreaming. I would s*** a brick.

#604 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,691 posts

Rupp to Rangers for 3 years $4.5m total

FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#605 mjlegend

mjlegend

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

RealKyper Nick Kypreos
#NHL news. #Rangers agree to terms on Mike Rupp. 3 yrs. 4.5M total.

Just $300,000 more/year than Superstar Patty Eaves.

I guess we have some cap room.

#606 Opie

Opie

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,419 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:01 PM

Have you seen any indication out of the Wings front office that this is at all part of the plan? They've had a ton of time to free up Hudler if they wanted to.

I know I want what you said to be the case, too, but the NHL-calbre defencemen and backup goaltenders are going fast. Boucher would totally have fit in in that backup role, getting 18-25 games behind Howard.

Yeah because it is a good idea to do all of your deals/moves in the media, that way all of your fans know you are at least doing something. Instead of negotiating on the phone with WPG for Bogosian (it is a potential deal) Holland should do it through LGW or the Freep, that way his fan base knows what he is doing.

Free agency has been going on for 3 hours, very few major trades have happened yet.

I am not saying Holland lands anymore players or makes any moves, what I am saying is; it is 3 hours after all of this started and people on here are tweaking!

What if by the end of the day Holland trades for Bogo, giving Huds, Flip, and Emmerton (or Kindl or Smith) freeing up the room to sign Richards?

Will all of you come back on here and say you overreacted? NO, no one ever does.

July 1st and the trade deadline are the biggest Holland headhunting days of the year on here.

"The more I know about people - the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

"A wise man once told me, ‘Don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who'." Jay Z, Takeover

"When I was looking for a captain, I wanted a guy with the Red Wings crest tattooed on his chest," said former Detroit coach Jacques Demers, who named Yzerman captain in 1986. "Steve Yzerman was that guy."

“Told him if he wasn't ultra-competitive he couldn't come here. If he didn't bring it every day he couldn't come here, because he was going to hate it if he didn't, dislike the coach and dislike playing here.
“It's real straightforward. If you don't do it right, you're not happy here." Babcock

#607 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:02 PM

Stamkos to Detroit e4, heard it will be a favor from Yzerman to Holland for all the money we paid him in Detroit...

Haha

You know it is bad when you read this and rush to HockeyBuzz.com just for false hope that something will happen like that...
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#608 Opie

Opie

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,419 posts

RealKyper Nick Kypreos
#NHL news. #Rangers agree to terms on Mike Rupp. 3 yrs. 4.5M total.

Just $300,000 more/year than Superstar Patty Eaves.

I guess we have some cap room.

HAHAHAHAHA because Mike Rupp is a superstar????????????????

"A wise man once told me, ‘Don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who'." Jay Z, Takeover

"When I was looking for a captain, I wanted a guy with the Red Wings crest tattooed on his chest," said former Detroit coach Jacques Demers, who named Yzerman captain in 1986. "Steve Yzerman was that guy."

“Told him if he wasn't ultra-competitive he couldn't come here. If he didn't bring it every day he couldn't come here, because he was going to hate it if he didn't, dislike the coach and dislike playing here.
“It's real straightforward. If you don't do it right, you're not happy here." Babcock

#609 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,625 posts

Erik Cole, Brad Richards, Cam Barker, WTF Holland?

I can see him right now sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring.....Hey Ken, pick up the phone and make a call yourself, your phone does dial out you know?

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#610 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

Soo I'm kinda thinking it's Big fish or no fish. I'm leaning towards no fish. More then likely we will trade but I would love to wheel Filppula in a package for a Dman and sign richards.

Datsyuk and zetterberg first line
Richards Franzen second line

If we could keep Fil as well...

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#611 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,907 posts

Correction, Opie. People were tweaking yesterday that Holland hadn't done anything.

#612 mjlegend

mjlegend

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,903 posts

HAHAHAHAHA because Mike Rupp is a superstar????????????????

Rupp has something we don't have. We have better versions of Eaves already.

#613 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:04 PM

#RedWings sign defenseman Mike Commodore to a one-year deal.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#614 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Hearing we signed Comrie...

#615 AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk

Nobody rules these streets at night like me...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,099 posts

Hey! Wait! We got MIKE COMMODORE!!
I am a victim of the science age...the underground.

Feed the Swede! - RETIRED 2012

#616 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,044 posts

Anybody getting Commodore on there twitter feed?? Good replacement for Salei, but cmon Kenny, this could've waited!

#NOMOREKINDL

#617 Opie

Opie

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,419 posts

Sorry 55fan you're right thanks for correcting me!!

:cool:

#618 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

#RedWings sign defenseman Mike Commodore to a one-year deal.

I like it.

#619 Datsyukian-Deke

Datsyukian-Deke

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:05 PM

Finally Holland....Finally

#620 Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

Crashnburnluder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:05 PM

How much would it take to trade for Green he is practically another rafalski.... Give or take one way or the other. Filppula, Tatar?, picks? (I dont think aboit predicting trades much but i know you have to give to get some im assuming a first round pick) And then sign richards for 2nd line center... Sorry I'm just reaching for straws here. Hoping something happens besides in house signings...