• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
diehardredwing19

jagr...down to mtl & pitts

Rate this topic

hey guys take it for what its worth and sorry if this has already been posted. but apparently jarmir jagr is down to mtl and pitts. so im guessing Detroit is out of the running! for some of you its good news and for some bad news i suppose.. for me i dont know its meh.. id want him for 1 yr. 1.3 mil max! its eklund heres the link

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Bieksa-Signs-in-Vancouver-e5--Updated-Flyers-trade-Powe-to-Wild/1/36700

Guest Hatethedrake!

hey guys take it for what its worth and sorry if this has already been posted. but apparently jarmir jagr is down to mtl and pitts. so im guessing Detroit is out of the running! for some of you its good news and for some bad news i suppose.. for me i dont know its meh.. id want him for 1 yr. 1.3 mil max! its eklund heres the link

http://www.hockeybuz...to-Wild/1/36700

The fact that Eklund counts us out means more than likely Jagr will be a Red Wing. :lol: Either way, I don't really care anymore. I'm sick of Jagr already. :rolleyes: Kenny needs to go after Bergenheim. :D

Jarmoir Jagr is down to Montreal and Pittsburgh....and it may be Mario's call. From what I hear it's Montreal unless Pittsburgh comes in much higher dollar-wise. It has really always been Montreal. It comes down to Plekanec, and Jagr loves the city. The city that loves Kovalev will absolutely adore Jagr. He is the prototype for a player in Montreal. Ridiculous skill, intriguing personality, and interesting off the ice...

:lol:

I am neither here nor there for him. I'd would take him, Cole, Jokinen, Handzus, Ryder, Upshall or Laich... any of these for the right price. Hell, I'd rather have the guys I mentioned over him now that I think about it....

scottie upshall would be awesome!!! or even brookes laich one of those 2 .. imagine addding both damn that would be sweet but a pipe dream

I honestly don't care what he does. Would I think he could help here somewhat, yes, but I also don't know if he'll be any sort of game changer for us. I'd rather try Cole or Jokinen for a season or Laich or Bergenheim for potentially longer deals.

We'll see in a few days.

Guest Hatethedrake!

If it's for which city has the best strip clubs it's...1. Montreal, 2. Montreal, 3. Montreal.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I don't know, Cheetah's is pretty classy.

Yeah Tiger Woods can be an ok guy sometimes.

aromir Jagr's decision could come Tuesday

The Detroit Red Wings could find out by Tuesday whether they'll land free-agent forward Jaromir Jagr.

Petr Svoboda, Jagr's agent, said today there remains "interest from both sides."

"There's nothing new to report today," he said. "We're going to know a bit more tomorrow."

Asked whether the Wings were still in the mix, Svoboda said: "Absolutely."

You can read in full here

http://www.freep.com/article/20110627/SPORTS05/110627062/Jaromir-Jagr-s-decision-could-come-Tuesday?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

Where still in it Eklund does not know what he's talking about.

Edited by REDHASEK

aromir Jagr's decision could come Tuesday

The Detroit Red Wings could find out by Tuesday whether they'll land free-agent forward Jaromir Jagr.

Petr Svoboda, Jagr's agent, said today there remains "interest from both sides."

"There's nothing new to report today," he said. "We're going to know a bit more tomorrow."

Asked whether the Wings were still in the mix, Svoboda said: "Absolutely."

You can read in full here

http://www.freep.com/article/20110627/SPORTS05/110627062/Jaromir-Jagr-s-decision-could-come-Tuesday?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports

Where still in it Eklund does not know what he's talking about.

yea just read that an hour ago or so.. ps. dont know if i want to wake up to jagr signing with Detroit news tuesday morning lol!!!!!!!!