• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KDDRWINGS1

If all else fails.....

Rate this topic

Burns traded to SJ.......Bieksa re-signed by Vancouver.....Erhoff might be next...

If the Wings run out of options on defense would you mind a trade for Komisarek considering his $4.5 million cap hit through the 2013-2014 season?

I would hope to dump a guy like Hudler (obviously) in the deal to even out the money a little but regardless couldn't expect Toronto wanting too much for him.

Burns traded to SJ.......Bieksa re-signed by Vancouver.....Erhoff might be next...

If the Wings run out of options on defense would you mind a trade for Komisarek considering his $4.5 million cap hit through the 2013-2014 season?

I would hope to dump a guy like Hudler (obviously) in the deal to even out the money a little but regardless couldn't expect Toronto wanting too much for him.

eh... that's probably too big of a gamble for me... how many years left on his contract?

Guest Hatethedrake!

No. Komisarek is a 6 million dollar pylon. I could see the Bruins trading for him though to use as Lucic's punching bag. He's very good at that.

Everyone is worrying about defensemen drying up, yet Wisniewski is still available, correct? And the Wings rumor mill has surrounded him quite a bit. I think it's becoming pretty obvious that he is who the Wings are targeting, since they haven't signed any of these other guys.

If I was to make a list of every D-man in the NHL, ranking them by how much I would like to see them on the Wings.. Komisarek would probably be dead last. Especially at that price.

no way, not even close...

Brett Ledbda.

or according to VS announcers, Brad Ledba

Guest Hatethedrake!

Everyone is worrying about defensemen drying up, yet Wisniewski is still available, correct? And the Wings rumor mill has surrounded him quite a bit. I think it's becoming pretty obvious that he is who the Wings are targeting, since they haven't signed any of these other guys.

They can't sign any of the other guys. They don't own their rights. Teams are just re-signing their own players right now. Bieksa (Van), Laich (Wash), Dupuis (Pens), Brewer (TB), Markov (Mtl), etc.

The wings will go after one or both of Jovanovski and/or Wisniewski. As far as forwards I really hope they don't have all of their eggs in one basket with Jagr. With all of these players getting signed I am starting to get a feeling of panic. Teams like Columbus, San Jose, Las Angeles, and Vancouver retaining their players are going to be better. I'm more nervous because of the money these guys are going to get paid. We are talking like these players getting a 30% raise in pay with new contracts. Not all but some anyway. I want Yandle and Ehrhoff but that almost doesn't seem possible now.

What do you guys think?

The salary cap floor is going to inflate these salaries. I don't know about you guys but I hate the fact that the salary cap went up.

The wings will go after one or both of Jovanovski and/or Wisniewski. As far as forwards I really hope they don't have all of their eggs in one basket with Jagr. With all of these players getting signed I am starting to get a feeling of panic. Teams like Columbus, San Jose, Las Angeles, and Vancouver retaining their players are going to be better. I'm more nervous because of the money these guys are going to get paid. We are talking like these players getting a 30% raise in pay with new contracts. Not all but some anyway. I want Yandle and Ehrhoff but that almost doesn't seem possible now.

What do you guys think?

The salary cap floor is going to inflate these salaries. I don't know about you guys but I hate the fact that the salary cap went up.

jagr is close to signing with the pens i heard

If you heard, share the source.

And NO NO NO to Komisarek... yuck.

Wings could still get Jagr, but the Pens probably will if they want him.

http://www.thedetroitsportssite.com/2011/06/27/red-wings-rumors-penguins-may-hold-cards-in-jaromir-jagr-pursuit/3424

No to Komisarek! We're already probably signing our own pylon no need to take someone else's.