• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Travis

Ehrhoff's rights traded to NYI, then traded to Buffalo

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

True. I had a good feeling about Ehrhoff tho the hole time. Fits better in the Wings system then Wiz TBH.

Tho the right hand shot would be nice.

So, Ehrhoff and Nabokov for a 3rd round pick? :P

No, no, no. We're trading Hudler. :hehe:

Christian Ehrhoff has declined the Islanders' contract offer, choosing instead to become an unrestricted free agent when the market opens on Friday. He could always come back to the Islanders over the weekend, but if the Islanders are smart, proud, confident and have learned anything, they should close the door and keep aiming higher. Much higher. Oh well. 'Twas a valiant try by Charles Wang, Garth Snow, Doug Weight and the Islanders.

Great pick up for Buffalo, if they sign him. Don't know if it's entirely a money issue with Ehrhoff, though, since he walked away from money on the Island. That said - the Sabres are a lot closer to contention than the Islanders.

Honestly, with how amazing the NHL was last year in parity and quality. This off season has been an unmitigated disaster.

This reminds me of hot potato more than professional sports and I am not overly excited for next season. I don't think the NHL can top last year and the Wings are on a down swing.

Too bad I still will watch it, because it is the best game to be named.

I'm just saying he woulda traded for rights already... He Is waiting for what's left over at FA. He just doesn't want to give up picks on guys rights apparently.

You're right. He is better than this. Still hope this isn't our free agency answer. I think I wanted him before, but now that he's turned down an offer with VAN for a reasonable amount. I do not want. I almost want Wiz to sign with CBJ. He's right. The first team that actually made an offer for him. It's almost respectable... except it's with the BJs... and it was a 7TH ROUND PICK... FOR HIS RIGHTS. C'mon WIZZER!

...come home to daddy. :ph34r: