• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Diluvian04

Kieth Yandle

Rate this topic

He has been my #1 choice as a defenseman since day one but I figured he was an RFA so Holland would not go after him. Now with all of these defensemen getting signed and rights getting traded, why not look into it? I'm sure Phoenix will probably give him a bloated contract to help reach the floor but atleast we should make a phone call or something. We haven't heard anything about him. Phoenix is hurting financially and Yandle should know its only a matter of time before they move somewhere else.

He has been my #1 choice as a defenseman since day one but I figured he was an RFA so Holland would not go after him. Now with all of these defensemen getting signed and rights getting traded, why not look into it? I'm sure Phoenix will probably give him a bloated contract to help reach the floor but atleast we should make a phone call or something. We haven't heard anything about him. Phoenix is hurting financially and Yandle should know its only a matter of time before they move somewhere else.

Phoenix just qualified him, so he is still a restricted free agent. He will probably be a top priority, so I don't think he will get away from Phoenix.

no need to be a ******...it was only an idea...and check your grammar next time...

:thumbup:

Um actually, it's correct. =/= means does not equal.

So my sentence says: Yandle, who is an RFA, to which an offer sheet must be extended, is something Holland will not do (=/=)

so Yandle will not be a Wing next season.

or are you mad because i caps'd the second half of that s***. SORRY

Seriously, when is LGW going to understand that Holland is not an offer sheet GM.

just sayin'

****** E out!

Edited by e_prime

Um actually, it's correct. =/= means does not equal.

So my sentence says: Yandle, who is an RFA, to which an offer sheet must be extended, is something Holland will not do (=/=)

so Yandle will not be a Wing next season.

or are you mad because i caps'd the second half of that s***. SORRY

Seriously, when is LGW going to understand that Holland is not an offer sheet GM.

just sayin'

****** E out!

I think he was referring more to the tone of your post as opposed to what it is you actually said.

Also, it's capice.

I think he was referring more to the tone of your post as opposed to what it is you actually said.

Also, it's capice.

um, yeah, that'd still be spelling.

so, yeah. it's assessed and dismissed.

Yandle, the best Phoenix defenseman is still going nowhere via trade, nor offer sheet.

and actually it's all of the above and then some...

Alternative forms:

CAPISCE:

capice, capicé, capiche, capeesh, capisch, capishe, coppish

[edit] Etymology

* From Italian capisce, third person present tense form of capire (“to understand”), from Latin capere (“to grasp, seize”)

* "capisce" is second person present tense of dialectal Italian capisci

[edit] Pronunciation

* IPA: /ka.ˈpiʃ/, SAMPA: /k@."piS/

[edit] Interjection

capisce

1. (slang) "Get it?"; "Understand?".  [quotations ▼]

...or is my attitude still in the way?

you guys act like the dismissal of an offer sheet is something new when it comes to Holland and/or the Wings.

um, yeah, that'd still be spelling.

so, yeah. it's assessed and dismissed.

Yandle, the best Phoenix defenseman is still going nowhere via trade, nor offer sheet.

and actually it's all of the above and then some...

Alternative forms:

CAPISCE:

capice, capicé, capiche, capeesh, capisch, capishe, coppish

[edit] Etymology

* From Italian capisce, third person present tense form of capire (“to understand”), from Latin capere (“to grasp, seize”)

* "capisce" is second person present tense of dialectal Italian capisci

[edit] Pronunciation

* IPA: /ka.ˈpiʃ/, SAMPA: /k@."piS/

[edit] Interjection

capisce

1. (slang) "Get it?"; "Understand?".  [quotations ▼]

...or is my attitude still in the way?

you guys act like the dismissal of an offer sheet is something new when it comes to Holland and/or the Wings.

umad bro?

As has previously been stated, no one is disputing the fact that Holland isn't going to offer sheet Yandle.

And yes, your attitude is still getting in the way.

umad bro?

As has previously been stated, no one is disputing the fact that Holland isn't going to offer sheet Yandle.

And yes, your attitude is still getting in the way.

Nope. Not mad. Just sayin' Semantics, bro. :cool:

Guest Crymson

just sayin'

****** E out!

Virtually no GM is an "offer sheet GM." Outside of the sheets given to Penner, Vanek and Hjalmarsson, how many can you remember being presented to RFAs in the past decade?