• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

NHL Live Holland on today

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

:unsure:

So did Holland say anything about McGrattan?

Holland did not say any names. He was very discreet about everything. He was clam talking about the future of the DRWs, but was a compete chatter bug talking about the past.

They ask him how Detroit was successful for so long; making the playoffs for 20 years straight is a huge feat. He said Lidstrom was the answer, then went on for about how good the scouting staff is.. etc, etc..

He did mention that he wasn't going to sign Draper or Osgood until he sees if there are any options at FA frenzy. He said if nothing peaks his interest, he'll just re-sign Draper and/or Osgood.

Well I'm mistaken then, I don't remember thinking much about Hossa going into the off-season. Can we agree it was a surprising move? I need to go back into the archives and check out who we all thought realistically was coming and then the reactions when Hossa signed :ph34r::hehe:

I actually posted something about him coming here in early June right after the finals, search my posts. I had inside info.

Guest CaliWingsNut

It was Hossa who called Holland and said that he wanted to play for Detroit... Holland was surprised...

For the 1yr contract idea, yes, but not for potentially playing. He had offered a low salary multi-year contract previously.