• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

NHL Live Holland on today

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

UGH... they are putting pee-air on the show to recap the Jagr madness.

Right after these wonderful commercial messages...

Or not.. grrrrrr. C'mon EJ, get to Holland!

It's now 15 minutes later and still no KH..

Finally.. here we go.

Anyone expecting a bombshell announcement is going to be sadly disappointed.

He's still sticking with the "we'd like to keep our players and we think they'd like to stay - we just have to find a number we agree on."

Although, he did say that the Wings will explore the UFA pool to "change our team a little bit."

Nothing new on the assistant coaching front. New staff should be in place by late next week.

CBA - 2012 will be OK for Wings even if cap goes down b/c they have about half a dozen players on the last year of their deals.

Edited by FireCaptain

no mention of richards at all. not sure why these guys dont think we have a chance at all.....

Not that I think we will, but when has Ken ever been like, "Yeah, we're going for that guy. Number one target, bro". If anything, if I think he did have something in the works he'd keep it as tight to the chest as possible. That's generally always been his style.

Guest Heaten

Holland is very careful to what he says. He chooses his words very wisely. The only thing interesting he said was we'll (likely) know who the coaching staff will be by the end of next week.

By his tone of voice, he didn't sound very optimistic about the FA frenzy tomorrow. But that doesn't really mean anything...

Guest CaliWingsNut

Holland is very careful to what he says. He chooses his words very wisely. The only thing interesting he said was we'll (likely) know who the coaching staff will be by the end of next week.

By his tone of voice, he didn't sound very optimistic about the FA frenzy tomorrow. But that doesn't really mean anything...

He said that last week. :angry:

Nobody saw Hossa coming at all. Especially after he didnt sign on the 1st day of FA. Holland plays his cards as close to his chest as anyone, despite the weak FA pool, I feel fine with 16mil and Kenny at the helm.

Yeah but I think hossa called him? I could be wrong.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Nobody saw Hossa coming at all. Especially after he didnt sign on the 1st day of FA. Holland plays his cards as close to his chest as anyone, despite the weak FA pool, I feel fine with 16mil and Kenny at the helm.

That's just wrong.

Detroit was after him, and many people knew that (especially on LGW). It just turned out that his agent called him the morning of the signing and asked about a 1yr deal (It previously was a multi-year lower $ offer).

That's just wrong.

Detroit was after him, and many people knew that (especially on LGW). It just turned out that his agent called him the morning of the signing and asked about a 1yr deal (It previously was a multi-year lower $ offer).

Well I'm mistaken then, I don't remember thinking much about Hossa going into the off-season. Can we agree it was a surprising move? I need to go back into the archives and check out who we all thought realistically was coming and then the reactions when Hossa signed :ph34r::hehe:

Guest Heaten

Finalizing 4 year Wiz deal.

I know you are probably joking, but many on here think Holland should tamper and sign someone now even if against the CBA. After reading a lot of posts on LGWs, you'd think today was July 1st or something and Holland missed the train.