• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ozzie30

Wings re-sign Ericsson to 3-year, $9.75m contract

Rate this topic

Even at 3.25 a year, inflatted now won't be as bad with cap raises.

Also, who would we fill the spot with better?

Everyone who had to trade away rights couldn't sign their guy for this much.

E will be good at 5th and hopefully move up, wtg Kenny, now you can focus on tomorrow.

3.25 million a year is absolutely ridiculous for a 5th or 6th defenseman... i do not understand this one.. sign and trade? follow in san joses steps?

?

No chance it's 3.25. And if it is, wow you f***ed up big time Kenny. Kronner and Stewie are worth 5mil+ if Ericsson is worth that.

This stuffs up future negotiating deals with these two, for sure.

Can you imagine what they're going to command given what Jonathan FREAKING Ericsson just got? Crazy, good one Kenny.

I don't care what people have said about Holland for his past work, if this is true he should be fired, I don't care who flames me. Whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong. That better be the wrong numbers folks.

This better be 4 years or im gonna lose it. Seriously Kenny what are you thinking? He wouldn't even get that on the market in a terrible ufa crop

exactly, noone outisde of burke would give him that kind of money...and even lebda got less from him and atleast lebda had speed... i trust holland so this has gotta be a joke.

this better be followed by a trade ASAP. i do not need another 3 years of ericsson.

was not trading for burns a good move? NO!

That was for the people who kept saying Holland had a plan, and that trading a fourth rounder for Wiz's rights was ridiculous.

Please let this cap hit be incorrect.

My question is, how did this take until the day before free agency starts to reach that cap hit? What number did Ericsson's agent start at, $8 million per? I think we should call this off-season, "The Nightmare Before Free Agency".

I don't care what people have said about Holland for his past work, if this is true he should be fired, I don't care who flames me. Whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong. That better be the wrong numbers folks.

I agree one hundred percent. He had a great run, but he is losing his touch.

This doesn't feel like a Kenny signing. For f***'s sake.

If this is true we just have to hope E grows enough over next few seasons to justify it.

Hands down, though, the single worst part of this signing will be sorting through the vitriol and dead-horse beating on LGW for at least the next 3 years. :lol:

I actually like Big Rig, but this is a brutal contract if that's the real numbers? Unless they plan on playing him top 4, PP, PK, he will never live up to that contract. Quite puzzling.