• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ozzie30

Wings re-sign Ericsson to 3-year, $9.75m contract

Rate this topic

I don't know if I mentioned it here before, but Ericsson does indeed suck total and complete donkey sack. Ericsson is a turn-over machine. Don't let his size fool you, he's a gentle giant. Tim Thomas had more checks last season than Ericsson.

Ericsson isn't getting better, he's getting worse.

He sucks.

Edited by Holmstrom96

Guest Crymson   
Guest Crymson

It just crossed my mind that Ericsson makes more than Kronwall. That just seems wrong.

Just wait until next season.

Honestly with the cap growing and the limited number of FA's who didnt expect this? George Malik even commnented that the D-man signed in St. Louis for the similar amount would bloat his contract. It does suck that he is being paid so well when Kronner is making 3 mill and he's half the dman. But then again Kronwall will locked up for life and will pry get 4.5-5 million next summer so I dont feel so bad.

Guest Crymson   
Guest Crymson

Honestly with the cap growing and the limited number of FA's who didnt expect this? George Malik even commnented that the D-man signed in St. Louis for the similar amount would bloat his contract. It does suck that he is being paid so well when Kronner is making 3 mill and he's half the dman. But then again Kronwall will locked up for life and will pry get 4.5-5 million next summer so I dont feel so bad.

Kronwall signed his contract more than four years ago. It was less than a full season past the start of the salary-cap era. Contract prices weren't back then as they are now. The cap is enormously higher.