• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kingston

Red Wings trying to move Jiri Hudler

Rate this topic

Red Wings are eagerly trying to move Jiri Hudler & offered him to loads of teams (Leafs included) at the Draft. Be shocked if he's back.

I hope. Oh, and the source was from someone by the name of, Greg Brady hes on twitter, @bradyfan590. I have no clue if he's Legit though.

I hope. Oh, and the source was from someone by the name of, Greg Brady hes on twitter, @bradyfan590. I have no clue if he's Legit though.

He's legit, has a show on 590 in Toronto. It's also simulcast on Sirius

Greg Brady also used to work for WDFN back in the day, when they were a station. I know they are still on the air, but why listen to that anymore?

Greg Brady was also the eldest of 3 boys to a man named Mike Brady. I think he had 3 step sisters and they created a family band or something like that.

Put Hudler on waivers if there are no takers.

Which is exactly what it might come down to. People seem to think GMs around the league are eager to trade for our trash. Why the hell would anybody want Hudler and his bloated contract? I'd be really surprised if anyone picks him up.

Guest Hatethedrake!

Well if Greg Brady says it then it must be true. All we ever talk about is Hudler Hudler Hudler!

Which is exactly what it might come down to. People seem to think GMs around the league are eager to trade for our trash. Why the hell would anybody want Hudler and his bloated contract? I'd be really surprised if anyone picks him up.

I honestly think His contract is a good thing because of so many teams trying to just reach the floor. I expect him to go to a Florida, Carolina, Phx type team who just wants to get to 48 million and having Hudler at 2.9 or whatever for one year will be a good contract for them to take on.

Let's trade Hudler to Québec for 8th round draft pick... :)

Only way to get rid of Huds : Eva should adopt him...

I honestly think there's more to the rumor about Boumeester being asked to waive his NTC, I think Holland is trying to work a deal for J-Bo and I think Hudler is involved in it...