• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
X13WINGS13X

Jagr signs 1-year deal with the Flyers

Rate this topic

They get rid of Carter and Richards because they were supposidly a problem in the dressing room, now they have Jagr and Pronger as the veteran leadership ?

Perhaps the problem was that they weren't big enough douchebags. so they had to bring in Jagr to ****** up the locker room a bit.

The Lets Go Pens board is in full meltdown mode. Good to see some of their s***ty fans support the s***tiest player in the NHL.

Yeah they're definitely in DEFCON 3 mode.

I was kinda hoping that he would go back to the Pens for 1 year, wipe away the bad blood from his original departure and send #68 to the rafters in a few years time.

Guess that ain't gunna happen now!

Suckers! Better you than us.

This just might teach Philly to be careful what they wish for. I give him a month before he's whining or injured.

The Pittsburgh Penguins, another team interested in Jagr, were turned down by the veteran right winger,

“I think it would be a problem if I would play in Pittsburgh with Crosby or Malkin,” Jagr said. “I’d have to play on the other side, when I’ve played all my life on the right side.”

http://www.sportsrageous.com/jaromir-jagr-on-the-flyers-fans-07-04-2011

:huh:

Ya that was funny too read. He'd rather play with Giroux and Briere instead of Crosby and Malkin or Datsyuk and Zetterberg.. smart Jammy :D

Actually different article, but same thing, he's a dummie.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

The Pittsburgh Penguins, another team interested in Jagr, were turned down by the veteran right winger,

“I think it would be a problem if I would play in Pittsburgh with Crosby or Malkin,” Jagr said. “I’d have to play on the other side, when I’ve played all my life on the right side.”

http://www.sportsrag...fans-07-04-2011

This is the biggest BS excuse I've EVER heard. He said that he prefers a right handed center and Malkin and Crosby are not right handed centers. That's funny because his best season, 1996, he played with Ron Francis at center. Lemieux played the LW. When Lemieux retired, he played with Francis and won multiple scoring titles. In 2006, when he scored 54 goals and 69 assists, he played with Michael Nylander, another lefty. That may be the absolute lamest excuse I've ever heard in my life. He should just tell the truth, Pittsburgh pissed him off by retracting their offer and he wanted to get revenge by signing with their rivals.