• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Travis

PHI signs Andreas Lilja

Rate this topic

I was actually hoping that the Wings would re-sign him. Philly is making a lot of moves, but I can't make out a grand strategy in them.

That's because there isn't one.

Huh. We could have afforded that. Known quantity for the Wings' system too. Oh well.

Wouldn't that have been something? You, me, and Dawn flitting about with streamers, champagne, and confetti. The rest of LGW headed towards the nearest cliff.

Lilja must have a hell of an agent for him to keep getting jobs after his concussion.

Good on him.

He's healthy enough to play, yes he's at risk of it happening again but he did fine last season. If you blacklist every player for a previous injury you'll never take anyone.

Wouldn't that have been something? You, me, and Dawn flitting about with streamers, champagne, and confetti. The rest of LGW headed towards the nearest cliff.

We sure would be happy. I was hoping he might come back here but no :(

Guest echos myron

He's healthy enough to play, yes he's at risk of it happening again but he did fine last season. If you blacklist every player for a previous injury you'll never take anyone.

Fine as in... suck?

Figured he'd go there.

Dave Schultz, Paul Holmgren, Glen Cochrane, Behn Wilson, Dave Brown, Craig Berube, Donald Brashear, and now.....Andreas Lilja. Flyers continue their tradition.

Wonder if he'll wear Wilson's old number 3 there?

Edited by GMRwings1983

Figured he'd go there.

Dave Schultz, Paul Holmgren, Glen Cochrane, Behn Wilson, Dave Brown, Craig Berube, Donald Brashear, and now.....Andreas Lilja. Flyers continue their tradition.

Wonder if he'll wear Wilson's old number 3 there?

Crosby is definitely scared out of his mind right now.

I still can't see Philly making it that far in the playoffs. Even with Jagr and Lils and all the other moves they are making. They are looking for the right direction but I don't think they've found it yet.

They need Hudler, and we have just the Hudler they're looking for.

I was actually hoping that the Wings would re-sign him. Philly is making a lot of moves, but I can't make out a grand strategy in them.

I believe the strategy was something along the lines of "We're a year out from our 6 game SCF loss... Change everything."