• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Wings sign D Mike Commodore to 1-year, $1m contract

Rate this topic

Guest echos myron

Wouldn't be surprised if they make Commodore give up the twitter account.

Guest CaliWingsNut

You know after the Flip traded on facebook issue, I got to say the Wings players seem to not be on a lot of social networking sites.

That makes no sense. The Filppula "trade" on facebook announcement was done by an imposter. It's not like a player released vital info. They will never be able to completely control imposters. Their best chance at doing so is, ironically, to create official accounts (like the official red wings facebook account) that can provide legit info.

Edited by CaliWingsNut

What sense was I trying to make?

I was making an observation, that after that there appeared to be no more Wings on social sites. The two may have nothing to due with each other. It could be the age of the team, could be the schedule leaves them little time, could be a million reasons.

But one way to control imposters would be to not have any players on these sites to have their accounts hacked.

Who knows, certainly not me, my point was it seemed to be the last Wing I have heard about on Twitter or Facebook (I am not a member of either of these sites, btw).