• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Yandle on the block?

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

1. You completely misunderstood my post.

[/snip]

4. The point was that you are crying about Hudler not being dealt when you don't know what Holland was expecting in return. Holland determined that (so far) the best possible return for Jiri Hudler was not worth moving him.

Lol. Saying I completely misunderstanding your point while saying I "was crying about Hudler not being dealt" proves you have no clue of the real point. If you go back and re-read (and actually try to comprehend what was really posted this time), you'd see that I'd prefer Holland keeping Hudler because I am certain he will have a career year and DRWs (and Holland) will benefit from that greatly.

That said, I am sure Oilers, Islanders and Panthers were all lining up to give Holland their 1st round pick for Hudler... :lol:

Fact of the matter is, no way 'Yotes give up Yandle for Hudler + prospects/picks.

See, it's that kind of mentality that makes LGWs poster mad at Holland, because people have this unrealistic expectation that teams around the NHL are lining up to give Holland NHL All-stars for are trash... I like NHL11 as much as the next guy, but what people don't understand is you can make stupid trades on xbox / ps games, but not in real life.

I think this argument is a waste of time anyhow, I think there's less than a .0001% chance Holland can land Yandle anyhow, there's 25+ other teams out there that build a better package for Yandle than Holland would be willing to do anyhow.

But I can see it now, Chicago gives 'Yotes Sharp + Leddy + 1st round pick and LGWs will crash saying "Holland can match that with Hudler + Kindl + 7th round pick!!!1" ;)

Lol. Saying I completely misunderstanding your point while saying I "was crying about Hudler not being dealt" proves you have no clue of the real point. If you go back and re-read (and actually try to comprehend what was really posted this time), you'd see that I'd prefer Holland keeping Hudler because I am certain he will have a career year and DRWs (and Holland) will benefit from that greatly.

Holland couldn't even get rid of Hudler for a freakin' draft pick...

That said, I am sure Oilers, Islanders and Panthers were all lining up to give Holland their 1st round pick for Hudler... :lol:

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber. No where did I say any team should/would give Holland that. I said that Holland may have been asking for more than other team's were willing to trade. Massive difference

Fact of the matter is, no way 'Yotes give up Yandle for Hudler + prospects/picks.

See, it's that kind of mentality that makes LGWs poster mad at Holland, because people have this unrealistic expectation that teams around the NHL are lining up to give Holland NHL All-stars for are trash... I like NHL11 as much as the next guy, but what people don't understand is you can make stupid trades on xbox / ps games, but not in real life.

I think this argument is a waste of time anyhow, I think there's less than a .0001% chance Holland can land Yandle anyhow, there's 25+ other teams out there that build a better package for Yandle than Holland would be willing to do anyhow.

But I can see it now, Chicago gives 'Yotes Sharp + Leddy + 1st round pick and LGWs will crash saying "Holland can match that with Hudler + Kindl + 7th round pick!!!1" ;)

Your childish insults just show the lack of substance behind your argument. No where did I say the Coyotes would trade Yandle for Hudler +prospects/picks. All I said was that you (just like the rest of us) don't know that that couldn't be a starting point. If I were the Coyotes GM I wouldnt want that but you going off on these ridiculous rants about how absurd it is and then you list a million Wings prospects that would need to be included to just as extreme (to the opposite end) as you find the Kinl + Hudler + picks notion.

Guest Heaten

[/url]

Ugh!

Again, your lack of reading comprehensions is just mind boggling. Nice try throwing things out of context... though you failed miserably.

Please just stop, you are embarrassing yourself...