• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

Chicago signs Carcillo $775K

Rate this topic

He's a diver, waste of roster spot and a head-case. Yay for the Hawks. Even the Flyers said goodbye to that *******.

but when you play against him he pisses you off, that is the reason for his existence, you will be regretting the times that he runs around at guys like datsyuk.

but when you play against him he pisses you off, that is the reason for his existence, you will be regretting the times that he runs around at guys like datsyuk.

I wonder how many times this particular "worry" has come up on LGW...

how many times this season will they even be on the same ice together? and if they are, i think its less of an issue for the wings worrying about getting ran, and more of an issue of the hawks worrying about getting scored on if thats the matchup that occurs.

as far as agitators go, there are many that are better. heck, i would take this over that 4th line they had 2 years ago with eager. that line always gave us problems.