• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueadams

Forward lines next season?

Rate this topic

conklin blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssss. not worth bringing into this organization.

I dont understand how Conklin "blowwwwwwwwssssss".

Yes he had a bit of trouble while with St.Louis the last couple years, but was still a .500 goalie going 10-10-2 with 4 shut outs in 2010 and went 8-8-4 with 2 shut outs in 2011.

When he played for us back in 2009, he was very solid stepping in whenever he was called upon and posting a 25-11-2 record with 6 shut outs.

I would love to get him back.

Guest Heaten

Offense isn't the problem, Wings were tied 1st or had one less goal, but were top of the league in goal scoring.

I strongly believe that Detroit should have made a push for Burns before July 1st, as he, IMHO, was the best defenseman in this free agent class. But that's water under the bridge, as it didn't happen.

How do you know they didn't? Maybe Wild didn't want Hulder, Emmerton, Filppula... Maybe they wanted a proven fast skating scoring forward with a bargain contract and a blue chip prospect?

Offense isn't the problem, Wings were tied 1st or had one less goal, but were top of the league in goal scoring.

How do you know they didn't? Maybe Wild didn't want Hulder, Emmerton, Filppula... Maybe they wanted a proven fast skating scoring forward with a bargain contract and a blue chip prospect?

You should know by now that us Wings fans believe that ANYTHING we want, however impossibly unobtainable, is well within our grasp at any given point.

And if for some inexplicable reason we don't actually get said player than it must be due to our awful management and a coach that no one wants to play for. :hehe: