• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Greatness=PavelDatsyuk

Wings looking to sign Drury?

Rate this topic

Kenny, please stay away from him, like you would the "friendly" girl at the bar with the "cold sore" on her mouth...

That is the best response I have seen in sometime!! I use to bartend in Pontiac and we would get women in there like that! Too funny!!

Please no - I don't care how cheap he would be. As others have said we have plenty of bottom 6 forwards and I would rather see someone young get an opportunity.

Maybe Drury has something in the tank but who knows. Modano added squat to the team last year when healthy. I would have rather seen Mursak get a chance.

Yes. I was a fan of them a few years ago, and even the Modano signing, but so far all our young guys are shaping up to be bottom 6 guys. We have a LOT of depth in this way. THe problem last year was a lack of a consistent, reliable scorer outside of Zetterberg and Datsyuk due to injuries and bad seasons by individuals. If we add any forward, it needs to be a Top 6, reliable scorer, not a declining vet who might pot a few on and off throughout the year.

I have to agree with this entirely. What happened to the MIX of wily vets and kids with potential? The speed/pace of the game is such that the +32yo guys aren't keeping up deep in the playoffs like the -32yo's are. In the cap world teams are now forced to replace guys with younger, more cap friendly players and often finding gems along the way. Not saying we start following instead of leading but idiosyncrasies of the game do change. I'm a huge fan of the Ilitch's loyalty as long as it doesn't get in the way of winning Cups.

Remember, a 1 year contract would actually be 7 in dog years & those pure breeds suffer from hip dysplasia a little too much for my liking.

images_do_not_want-741689.jpg

yeah but if we front load that 7 dog year contract hopefully he'll retire before it's completed and we'll be bailed out anyways.

Oh maybe about $250,000 per year and no she isn't injury prone.

The CBA wouldn't allow that, that's below league minimum... the real question is, how does the cap hit count? Does it get split into 7ths per year?

Also, if she is already 5 in human years, does that count as a 35+ contract, or no?

Also, who is her agent, if it's Petr Svoboda, then your dogs camp will be talking to Detroit, Florida and Washington and then out of left field, keep putting them all off and sign with the Senators...

The CBA wouldn't allow that, that's below league minimum... the real question is, how does the cap hit count? Does it get split into 7ths per year?

Also, if she is already 5 in human years, does that count as a 35+ contract, or no?

Also, who is her agent, if it's Petr Svoboda, then your dogs camp will be talking to Detroit, Florida and Washington and then out of left field, keep putting them all off and sign with the Senators...

Hopefully it's Meehan, he owes us a favor for getting Nabokov back to the NHL.

Your dog wouldn't be asking for any NMC or NTC would she. Also how does a bonus's pay out in dog bones effect the Cap hit???

1. I don't know we'll leave that to Ken Holland....

2. I don't think so but if it would save the Wings money it would.

3. I'd be sure she'd sign with Detroit...

In all seriousness I am laughing my rear off in good fun.