• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ozzie30

Heatley for Havlat swap

Rate this topic

Stupid auto correct.

Edit: mods, please change title.

Per mcKenzie

TSNBobMcKenzie: On vacation, but this is big: MIN trades Havlat to SJ for Heatley

Edited by Ozzie30

why?

Perhaps Minny called back and said "We dont feel that we got enough value for Burns, upon review. What else you got?"

SJ: "Well, we really felt like giving up our second best winger was a great plan to start. So lets just up it a bit."

Minny: "A skilled winger with less than than expected production with concussion issues in Havlat for arguably the best pure sniper in the game."

SJ: "Done."

P.S. - my G/F just fell off the ******* couch with this one.

FYI: more fans discussing on LGW than Letsgosharks lol. He's been a whipping boy in SJ since his first run. Not surprised the Sharks got rid of him, but very surprised they didn't get a better value, plus doesn't he have a NTC?

Heatley has a NMC, so I am assuming he had to have approved it.

Really? Wow, I'm surprised that he waived it to go to Minny. They're not exactly a contender.

Edited by Trapt1307

Stupid auto correct.

Edit: mods, please change title.

Per mcKenzie

TSNBobMcKenzie: On vacation, but this is big: MIN trades Havlat to SJ for Heatley

To be completely honest, I thought there was a slim chance that "NEATLY" was a minor-leaguer that I had not heard of in which case the team that got Havlat would have won the deal.

Upon reading the thread, my jaw has still not returned to its normal, upright and locked position for takeoff.

Heatley has a NMC, so I am assuming he had to have approved it.

Darren Dreger says that Heatley's NMC is of the "modified" variety. He had to submit a list of 10 teams he wouldn't accept a trade to. Minnesota was not on the list.

To be completely honest, I thought there was a slim chance that "NEATLY" was a minor-leaguer that I had not heard of in which case the team that got Havlat would have won the deal.

Upon reading the thread, my jaw has still not returned to its normal, upright and locked position for takeoff.

Well, Minnesota is cold and is not a contender. The Sharks are definitely getting better with the addition of Burns and now with this trade (although Setogucci certainly will be missed).

I'd say that this worked out pretty Neatly for Havlat.