Sign in to follow this  
wingsownnhl43

Why not Jamie Langenbrunner?

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

General managers don't really sign players on the basis of "Why not?"

Signing with St. Louis -- Nichol, Langenbrunner, Arnott, Huskins and Elliott

:lol:

And I thought we had the anti-murderers row with White, Commodore and Exelby. Good luck fighting with Edmonton for 15th in the conference.

Watch their record go even further south.

Would you like to make a little wager? I will say that the Blues will have more points next season than this season. As an aside, I will also wager that the Redwings will finish next season with less points than this season. Now, will the Blues have more points next season than the Redwings? HELL NO!! But anyone that thinks the Blues will be worse than last season in delusional. It is improbable that the Blues will lose 3 of their top 6 forwards and 2 of their top 4 defensemen and approximately the same time and for the duration that they did. Kinda of how Detroit did not suffer the insanity of its injuries of the 2009-10 season. YOU have been around a long time Hockeytown and usually fairly right on in your opinions BUT not this time!! Besides your forum is alittle dull right now!! :P

Edited by Cajanek_Spielmacher

Watch their record go even further south.

nah they were pretty banged up last season, added some veteran presents, dont know about Langenbrunner but Arnott can still put up 15-20+ goals plus they have some pretty good young players, they will improve but can't really say by how much