• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shaeb30

Wings Development Camp

Rate this topic

How does one get tickets or whatever? I've got this week and next week off work and a free place to stay close to Traverse but i dont have any clue where all of this takes place and if/how I can attend.

Brian Lashoff, at the end of the vid, looks like a big man already. Man I hope he gets consistent ice-time this season because he can be a good 4th/5th defenceman if developed properly.

I was wondering who that was, he's huge.

EDIT:

Ok, so....

Development camp

When: Today-July 14.

Where: Centre ICE in Traverse City

Tickets: Today is free; rest of camp is $5 per day

Schedule

Today: 2:30-4:45 p.m.

Friday-Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.-10:30, and 2:30-4:30 p.m.

July 14: 8:30 a.m.-10 (scrimmage/skills competition)

Edited by achildr1

How does one get tickets or whatever? I've got this week and next week off work and a free place to stay close to Traverse but i dont have any clue where all of this takes place and if/how I can attend.

EDIT:

Ok, so....

Development camp

Schedule

Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

EDIT:

Ok, so....

Development camp

Schedule

My daughter and I are going today.

Get paid full time this week and 60% next week too. Not too shabby. :cool:

Alex, stop rubbing it in my face haha. I was going to try and camp with my girl, she was the one who actually brought up going to the development camp. I told her I wanted to go during training camp though, even though it probably interferes with my class schedule. Bah, starting college 4 years late sucks, damn military.

Alex, stop rubbing it in my face haha. I was going to try and camp with my girl, she was the one who actually brought up going to the development camp. I told her I wanted to go during training camp though, even though it probably interferes with my class schedule. Bah, starting college 4 years late sucks, damn military.

Yep...I'm awesome, Lol. I'm going to try to talk my Wife into it. We just got back from the UP though and spent a bunch of money so I'm not sure how it'll work out. My daughter hasn't seen the Wings live yet, I'm pretty sure she'll flip when she does though. We took her to a Windsor/Plymouth game in March, I think, and she loved It.

rosters:

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/tmr/comments/heres_the_wings_summer_development_camp_roster_try-outs_included/

Team Lidstrom:

Goal:

38 Thomas McCollum

66 Tyson Teichmann*

Defense:

2 Brendan Smith

32 Adam Almquist

64 Danny Dekeyser*

42 Max Nicastro

15 Richard Nedomlel

3 Brad Walch*

Forwards:

47 Brent Raedeke

14 Gustav Nyquist

60 Trevor Parkes

70 Willie Coetzee

58 Landon Ferraro

58 Nick Oslund

68 Adam Estoclet*

24 Dean Chelios*

63 Julien Cayer

45 Casey Fraser*

Injured: Gleason Fournier

Team Zetterberg:

Goal:

34 Petr Mrazek

31 Evan Mosher*

Defense:

25 Brian Lashoff

54 Sebastien Piche

27 Travis Ehrhardt

56 Bryan Rufenach

61 Xavier Ouellet

75 Artem Sergeev*

77 Jake Chelios*

Forwards:

26 Tomas Jurco

53 Louis-Marc Aubry

65 Mitchell Callahan

71 Travis Novak*

74 Alan Quine

29 Marek Tvrdon

73 Phillipe Hudon

72 Zachery Franko*

49 Jesse Fraser*

Anyone that's going who has a smart-phone (with web) want to post video...or stream some scrimmages? I was hoping to do it myself for training camp/NHL prospect tournament, but I probably won't be able to work that out.

Edited by drumnj

There are some interesting names among those prospects.

Artem Sergeev has to be very intriguing for NHL scouts looking to add a very well-rounded defenseman to their system. The Russian blueliner already has good size at 6-foot-1, 205-pounds, to go with a pro caliber shot, plays the game with an edge and has very good vision and hockey sense. Sergeev spent last season in the Chicago Young Americans Major Midget program, wher he amassed 9 goals, 38 points and 68 penalty minutes through 35 games before being drafted 72nd overall in the CHL Import Draft by the Val-d’Or Foreurs. The 17-year-old was also selected in the 2nd round (31st overall) of the 2010 KHL Draft by CSKA Moskva. So far in his first 23 games in the QMJHL, Sergeev has 2 goals and 11 points, which sits him 3rd overall among first year defenseman in scoring and 10th overall in the rookie race. He reminds me a lot of Anton Volchenkov, and could probably be molded into that shot-blocking style of D-man, with some very good offensive potential. The fact that the youngster has been developing his game in North America since he was 16 should also make NHL scouts take a good hard look come the draft in June.

Think Jurco will make a push for the Griffins?

If I'm correct (dont know juniors rules) but I think it's either back to the CHL or NHL only... Not sure though.

Can somebody that knows the rules please explain them?

Edited by Crashnburnluder