• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

This is why Commodore was the best signing ever...

Rate this topic

If he lays a big hit, can we coin the term "he gave them the blue screen of death"?

That makes little sense though, because the screen was always blue. Windows is the blue screen of death...

I will also accept:

"The Commodore 64 HARD DRIVE!"

Only if they are playing on NBC :hehe:

Crosby sees Commodore driving straight at him. Sid freezes as Commodore RAMs him into the boards and Sid has no memory of what just happened.

This wins! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That makes little sense though, because the screen was always blue. Windows is the blue screen of death...

C64s also never had hard drives (but I heart the 1541 drives), and the photo of the afroed computer is a C128, not 64. :P

This should be played every time he scores a goal...

That is how you light a lamp!!!

Oh, HELL yes! Love it!

C64s also never had hard drives (but I heart the 1541 drives), and the photo of the afroed computer is a C128, not 64. :P

Oh, HELL yes! Love it!

Yeah the C64 didn't have much of anything really... I am so tempted to grab mine from the closet and try to get it going...

Yeah the C64 didn't have much of anything really... I am so tempted to grab mine from the closet and try to get it going...

You'd probably have better luck running an emulator these days. I'm guessing that even if you could get the thing to boot (and find an adaptor for your TV), those 5.25" floppies gave up the ghost long ago.

Anyway, back on subject... if he dons #64, I will be the first in line for his jersey. The only thing cooler would be if he could rock the number ",8,1"

Guest CaliWingsNut

puck daddy posted on twitter that he's pushing 40 on the number of people willing to donate 64 dollars in the name of his favorite charity, should Commodore use the number.

I always thought that was a picture of Joe Thornton.

Nope its 64 pre afro hairdo, I love that there is a guy on the team I can just refer to as a # :yowza:

You'd probably have better luck running an emulator these days. I'm guessing that even if you could get the thing to boot (and find an adaptor for your TV), those 5.25" floppies gave up the ghost long ago.

Anyway, back on subject... if he dons #64, I will be the first in line for his jersey. The only thing cooler would be if he could rock the number ",8,1"

I'm getting lost in all of the techno-talk here, but did you just imply that our new defenseman has a 5.25" floppy? How on earth would you know about that?

On second thought... never mind.

I never said it was factually accurate! Sometimes you have to reach to make analogies... oh well, I think Esquire pretty much knocked it out of the park already anyway!

There's a dirty joke somewhere in here about a 5 1/4 floppy...

I'm getting lost in all of the techno-talk here, but did you just imply that our new defenseman has a 5.25" floppy? How on earth would you know about that?

On second thought... never mind.

and there it is, haha

Edited by stevkrause

My commodore had a cassette drive, not a floppy.

My older sister once wrote code for days so that a hot air balloon would fly across the screen.

I recorded my voice over the code like a day or two later.

She was PISSED!